[Japanese] ママクラブスペシャルパック NEW

kazukiyokoyamashi

Elite Member
Elite Member
Nov 7, 2015
I downloaded and installed the game, but its asking for a licence verification. Any solution? I'm starting to think that downloading this was a waste of time. I can't find any other download links for this

men i download this game and change sonthing but is working in this gamen ママクラブスペシャルパック NEW

Please complete the full package consists of 8 parts above, then unzip and install the normal data...
Thanks for All.

So, can anyone apart from the original poster confirm if this is working without issues. No offense kazukiyokoyamashi, I just have a very crappy 60kbp/s internet and I would rather be sure if this works or not before investing download time.

I seee , you're free users ...You can register and become a free user BUT the speed is slow for guest and free users.
Premium users don’t have any speed or connection limits.

Thanks so much !

I seee , you're free users ...You can register and become a free user BUT the speed is slow for guest and free users.
Premium users don’t have any speed or connection limits.

Thanks so much !

Errm, I meant my own internet speed, not the speed free users get. Yea India is still far behind when it comes to high speed internet. Thanks for the share anyway.

any chance of getting this uploaded to any of the following: filefactory, uploaded, rapidgator, nitroflare?

So, can anyone apart from the original poster confirm if this is working without issues. No offense kazukiyokoyamashi, I just have a very crappy 60kbp/s internet and I would rather be sure if this works or not before investing download time.

I can account for PsiX85's method of downloading Special4 and using one of the run executables in those disks to get the first two Mama Clubs working. The third one, Mama Club Sankan, however doesn't work using this method. AlphaRom cracks are useless as well. Still searching though.

Found a solution:

This thread has Mama Club Sankan's image disc. The Depositfiles link still works.

You can mount the image and run the game straight from there or you can pull the files out of the .mdf and run the game in your own custom folder. I've tried both methods, and they work.

Reactions: Melkai
I downloaded and installed the game, but its asking for a licence verification. Any solution? I'm starting to think that downloading this was a waste of time. I can't find any other download links for this

Found a solution:

This thread has Mama Club Sankan's image disc. The Depositfiles link still works.

Need more Support Please send me some private messages ,Thanks!

You can mount the image and run the game straight from there or you can pull the files out of the .mdf and run the game in your own custom folder. I've tried both methods, and they work.

I don't get it. So what is the point of these files, when all you need is to just copy the .exe from another image and play it from there? I see nothing has changed in terms of their interface of original mechanics of these games and nothing has been added from the previous releases to make them better (high resolutions, extra cgs, etc.), which were released back in the early 2000. Beside that Depositefiles from the other thread has the full game image of Mama Club Sankan and all you need to do is mount it and play it directly from there, which in my honest opinion, makes this thread completely pointless. Not only that but you can also just download each games separately from threads that are still active. You can get all three games and you don't have to worry about any activation bs, since they are all the same games.

Last edited:
I don't get it. So what is the point of these files, when all you need is to just copy the .exe from another image and play it from there? I see nothing has changed in terms of their interface of original mechanics of these games and nothing has been added from the previous releases to make them better (high resolutions, extra cgs, etc.), which were released back in the early 2000. Beside that Depositefiles from the other thread has the full game image of Mama Club Sankan and all you need to do is mount it and play it directly from there, which in my honest opinion, makes this thread completely pointless. Not only that but you can also just download each games separately from threads that are still active. You can get all three games and you don't have to worry about any activation bs, since they are all the same games.

You are passionate, knowledgeable and kind
I need someone like you
Thanks for that

Reactions: dogmadogma

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!