Granblue Fantasy(グランブルーファンタジー)

Info:​

Author:Cygames, FUUGETSU Makoto
File Size: 29-81mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
グランブルーファンタジー

Summary:
There exists a world in which islands of all shapes and sizes float in a sea of clouds. This is a world forsaken by the gods.

A long time ago, beings known as the Astrals attempted to seize control of this world with their overwhelming power. However, the citizens of the skies, the Skydwellers, successfully resisted. The world once again entered a time of peace.

Presently, our hero is about to embark on a journey after receiving a letter from his missing father. Accompanying him is Vyrn, a rather peculiar family member who happens to be a winged lizard. Despite Vyrn's objections, our hero prepares to leave his home of Zinkenstill when the mysterious island is suddenly engulfed in flames.

The fleet of the burgeoning Erste Empire wreaks havoc from the skies above.

Amidst the chaos, a chance encounter with a mysterious girl named Lyria awakens the fallen dragon of the stars, who unleashes a roar of revival.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Update Tom 7

Granblue Fantasy(グランブルーファンタジー)

Info:​

Author:Cygames, FUUGETSU Makoto
File Size: 76mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
グランブルーファンタジー

Summary:
There exists a world in which islands of all shapes and sizes float in a sea of clouds. This is a world forsaken by the gods.

A long time ago, beings known as the Astrals attempted to seize control of this world with their overwhelming power. However, the citizens of the skies, the Skydwellers, successfully resisted. The world once again entered a time of peace.

Presently, our hero is about to embark on a journey after receiving a letter from his missing father. Accompanying him is Vyrn, a rather peculiar family member who happens to be a winged lizard. Despite Vyrn's objections, our hero prepares to leave his home of Zinkenstill when the mysterious island is suddenly engulfed in flames.

The fleet of the burgeoning Erste Empire wreaks havoc from the skies above.

Amidst the chaos, a chance encounter with a mysterious girl named Lyria awakens the fallen dragon of the stars, who unleashes a roar of revival.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/