[Ongoing] アルマーク 第01-03巻 [Aru Mark vol 01-03]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018
7ff9d75ea85e26a244992c24d4709dcb.jpg

WARING: if link die you can report by reply this thread or visit my site by click link under my signature for get update link fastest

Title: アルマーク 第01-03巻 [Aru Mark vol 01-03]
Other title: アルマーク
Author: YAMADA Noboru
Language: JP
Des: Born the son of a mercenary in the war-torn north, Almark sets out on a long journey to the Nork Academy of Magic in the south to fulfill a promise he made to his father to become a sorcerer. After a long journey, his life at the academy was completely different from the world he was in. Almark is always confused by the gap. However, while making mistakes, with the help of his colleagues and teachers, he gradually shows a glimpse of his talent.With the pride of being the son of a mercenary, Almark takes the first step toward becoming a sorcerer.

Download
Aru Mark v01s.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | ddownload.com | turbobit.net | nitroflare.com | filejoker.net
Aru Mark v01.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | turbobit.net | nitroflare.com | filejoker.net
Aru Mark v02.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | turbobit.net | nitroflare.com | filejoker.net
Aru Mark v03.rar: rapidgator.net | mexa.sh | kingdomfiles.com | fikper.com | katfile.com | turbobit.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910