[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [190531] [げーせん18] 大戦御村正 -魔人覚醒- 豪華限定版 + Update 1.01 [H-Game]

For those who want the CG/Scenes 100% unlocked i made a crude version using the same technique from Sengo Muramasa Ken No Gaika and DX's 100% saves and it seems to work.Keep in mind that i havent tested it past booting the game up and going into the CG menu and checking a couple pages if they're unlocked.

Extract to "Gesen18\daisengomuramasa\Data\Sys" and replace

View attachment 22158

Feel free to share or whatever.

Thanks! Could you post a link of the 100% unlock sys for DX as well? :)

Reactions: A-9000
Hi! I just want to let you know that the link of the patch now offers a more recent update (daisengomuramasa_v105s) that didn't need any kind of crack when I applied it just after I had installed the original novel.

For those who want the CG/Scenes 100% unlocked i made a crude version using the same technique from Sengo Muramasa Ken No Gaika and DX's 100% saves and it seems to work.Keep in mind that i havent tested it past booting the game up and going into the CG menu and checking a couple pages if they're unlocked.

Extract to "Gesen18\daisengomuramasa\Data\Sys" and replace

View attachment 22158

Feel free to share or whatever.

Works fine unlocking the CG gallery and scenes but now I get with it this error in the 5th mode of the screen that let's you access said galleries, scenes and music. That 5th mode was something related to a...world map? I didn't unlock anything on it yet so I have no clue if that's important or not.

Attachments

• ErrorA.PNG
    ErrorA.PNG
    119 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.