[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181221] [TinkerBell] 母娘×シャッフル!~夏休み、W母娘のいちゃいちゃ包囲網~ 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game] [Crack]

Hm, I'm getting an error that "ChakraCode.dll" couldn't be found, and googling I haven't been able to find this dll.
Any solutions? :(

Edit: Nevermind, I get really stupid when aroused.

Hm, I'm getting an error that "ChakraCode.dll" couldn't be found, and googling I haven't been able to find this dll.
Any solutions? :(

It's in the data folder. You put the crack in the data folder and run the exe from there.

Hi, i put the crack in the data folder, the game start but when i reach the menu i've got a c system error. Help please, thanks in advance.

Hi, i put the crack in the data folder, the game start but when i reach the menu i've got a c system error. Help please, thanks in advance.

ok so for me the game was crashing on main menu randomly. But when i kept opening the game, sometimes it worked and sometime it crashed. i tried setting the video and audio setting, i didn't help much but felt like it reduced the crashes. so until there is a fix, try keep opening the game and see if it works eventually for you like it did for me. the main menu was the only time the game sometime crashed. the little video that runs just before the main menu, try not to skip it. i had less crashes when i let it run. but once i was able to go pass it and started the game, it worked fine. the only other place the game crashed was during one scene with the blonde hair girl.

ok so for me the game was crashing on main menu randomly. But when i kept opening the game, sometimes it worked and sometime it crashed. i tried setting the video and audio setting, i didn't help much but felt like it reduced the crashes. so until there is a fix, try keep opening the game and see if it works eventually for you like it did for me. the main menu was the only time the game sometime crashed. the little video that runs just before the main menu, try not to skip it. i had less crashes when i let it run. but once i was able to go pass it and started the game, it worked fine. the only other place the game crashed was during one scene with the blonde hair girl.

trial work for you?
http://trial.getchu.com/D100/1014495/shuffle_taiken100.zip

Hi, i'm quoted myself from the other topic of the game
Guys i Need help, the First trial of the game starts, the second trial starts but after that in the main menu with the two girls stop working. I'm telling this because it's the same problem with the full game After i put the crack in the data folder. The main menu doesn't show new game options etc, only the sound if i move the mouse, and when i click It starts the error.
I don't get why the first trial works fine but the second one as well as the full game do not work properly.
In the end only the First trial work for me.

download here
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1014496
if trial not work then not crack problem

there is no problem with the crack. so i tested it on my newer computer and it seem like the crash problem i had was because of my PC; the game and crack works perfectly fine on my newer PC. i tried the trial game, it did crash but not as constant as the main game but that is on my old PC.

Last edited:
PRO TIP:
Get Platform Update for Windows 7 if you get D3D11DeviceCreate issues. I assume those are Win 7 only because that's what was the case for me and the guy on page 3. I installed Win 8 SDK and Win 7.1 SDK too because I figured it was something with dotnet, but I am fairly sure just the Platform Update is what made it work. Regardless, that's how it went down. The crack works fine on Win 10 on the very same laptop that gave me issues. (This has GRUB) If you've a bootleg windows 7 like me, it's not gotten the compatibility patch but whatever was out back then. This game has been made in an environment with newer tools and has some dependencies that aren't there without. Cheers.

Can anyone help me with this game? I just can't seem to get it to work. I extract the crack files, put them in the data file (both the data file from the iso and it seems to generate another data file when installed on the hard drive) and run the exe file, but my computer always seems to delete the exe file

First, you don't need to mess with the iso. Leave that alone and install normally. All you have to do is place the contents of the crack into the data folder once installed on the hard drive. If the exe is being deleted, its probably your anti-virus flagging it and deleting it. Cracks very often set off AV's (even though there's nothing unsafe about them). You'll have to exclude the file from scanning, and that varies depending what antivirus you're using. If by chance you're just using basic Windows Security, here's some instructions:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-...s,,one file per exclusion. ... More items...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.