[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181214] [Guilty] 俺の上であがく六人の伽女 [H-Game] [Crack]

even is we got the new patch must wait for ppl to make new crack that works for the game updated with that dlc.
just clear the game while waiting, looks like the dlc is just a harem route anyway

I've use h-code:/HW-1C@C8B8:advhd.exe and it didn't work(i use visual novel reader). Anyone have solution?

I've use h-code:/HW-1C@C8B8:advhd.exe and it didn't work(i use visual novel reader). Anyone have solution?

In my case ... where I also use VNR ... after entering the code ... I have to watch the text threads and select the one ( HCode ) that appears after using the code. Of course I need to do it when there is already some text appearing in the game ( for example by starting the plot of the game )

I have to do it each time when I run the game ... otherwise it doesn't work...

Hard to say anything else ... since you haven't described what kind of issue you actually have after using the code...

In my case ... where I also use VNR ... after entering the code ... I have to watch the text threads and select the one ( HCode ) that appears after using the code. Of course I need to do it when there is already some text appearing in the game ( for example by starting the plot of the game )

I have to do it each time when I run the game ... otherwise it doesn't work...

Hard to say anything else ... since you haven't described what kind of issue you actually have after using the code...

Well,in my case, text did show up but it was incorrect. Many character were missing

Last edited:
Nevermind. After few click, my text thread finally got it right. Thank you for your help

even is we got the new patch must wait for ppl to make new crack that works for the game updated with that dlc.
just clear the game while waiting, looks like the dlc is just a harem route anyway

You saw someone post the DLC for this game?

Could someone share the crack again please? The links are dead. Thanks.

click link in my post -> [Guilty Game] -> [GAME]

Holy loli thank you so much brother!. I forgot to scroll down cause the dark reader extension hide the scrollbar xD. It's working like a charm! Your collection is the best thing I've seen for a while and I liked your posts btw ^^

Reactions: HARI_F2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]