[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [180727] [BaseSon] 真・恋姫†夢想-革命- 孫呉の血脈 + Bonus + Wallpaper + Update 1.1 [H-Game]

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

The thing is, the actual canon (the one leading to Moeshoden and Eiyuutan) is actually the last coming game Shoku's route. ALSO, the unlockable episodes with Kazuto partied with Kada and Himiko is also canon happening behind the scenes of this Shoku Unification route. Yenren indeed dies in the Go route here, but it has been shown in the previous (Souten no Haou) game's unlockable Kada Party route Episode 1 that she did survive and encountered Kazuto and Kada who saves Sai who's supposedly dead during that route. Now I know you're confused so read the next paragraph.

Basically, the hidden Episode routes involving Kada and Kazuto's party involves them going around behind the scenes and saving the heroines who die in the main routes (so that the heroines are all alive by the end of Shoku's route a.k.a. the True Koihime Route). In these Kada routes, it is implied that there are multiple instances of Kazuto living across the separate timelines/faction routes, as well as behind the scenes with Kada. Kazuto is basically (in my understanding) being dragged around the three faction routes until he can find the True Koihime Route's ending which is unification with everybody alive. The version of Kazuto with Kada is the one responsible for making sure every heroine survives, cheating the causality by making the main history think they're dead so that the events of the story properly take place, but they are in fact alive incognito (much like what Okabe Rintarou had to do with Kurisu in Stein's Gate). Note that Kada and co. are actually in Moeshoden with the whole cast, and it is said that Himiko and Chousen are actually beings responsible for maintaining the flow of that koihime history, basically good forces making sure a good ending happens, while some other "evil force" is pulling koihime's world to follow the route of OUR original Three Kingdoms history where a ton of these heroines die. Himiko and Chousen hinted in Souten no Haou that they are under a "certain man's" bidding and they are doing their mission for this man (which I think implies to Kazuto). This "man/Kazuto" might be going through all these routes to find the right ending as he is the key to change history (much like how Kensuke is in Sengoku Koihime).

Last edited:
I see. If you can, will you (or anyone) answer some more questions for me?

im a bit confused about saving Yenren twice and Sai once when Sai dosn't die in this VN.
I had the thought that the behind the scenes story with Kada would eventually lead to the true overall Koihime route.
If i had to say, All three VNs will merge to create the true route, and the ensuring that the women live ensures they'll be alive in that reality when they merge together, creating the true route. I think that would explain why Yenren is saved twice.

Also, you know how Kazuto and Kada save Sheren this time? Did they save her before her "death" on the battlefield or after everyone presumed she was "dead", and if so what is the response that her body is missing from her family?
And is it mentioned how Yenren survived her "death"?
Also, whats the deal with the dragons? what role are they playing? i've noticed some CGs throughout all of the koihime series that show these dragons with Kada and co. fighting them.
Also, i saw on the wiki that neither Sheren or Yenren know Kazuto but they all have a sense that they know each other. Is that because these routes are going about the koihime story line in accordance with real history where Kazuto is not there?

And, is it just me, or is Sheren affection to Kazuto, regardless of how well she knows him or not, as shown in this route, along with kissing him goodbye, supposed to indicate that she and Kazuto will have a stronger bond than what is already shown? or am i over thinking it? I think that Sherens affection, including the route where she is a mother, is suggesting that she'll have a more prominant relationship with Kazuto than other characters. i may be wrong.

Also, is it wrong to think that the alternative ending is supposed to be the "true route" of this particular VN? like, we get the ending with Renfa and co. with children, which is just an updated version on the GO route in the original Shin - Koihime series. Having Sheren and Meirin not only survive but also have children in a route that is unlocked after completing the main one makes me feel like its the true route of the VN like in the original Koihime where you have to complete the game before you can unlock the true ending.
i also think someone mention that it seems like Kazuto still has work to do with the other heroines to make them pregnant in this special ending.
it'd of been better (for me at least) if they had and image of Renfas ending adding Sheren and Meirin with their kids onto the updated image of.

I see. If you can, will you (or anyone) answer some more questions for me?

im a bit confused about saving Yenren twice and Sai once when Sai dosn't die in this VN.
I had the thought that the behind the scenes story with Kada would eventually lead to the true overall Koihime route.
If i had to say, All three VNs will merge to create the true route, and the ensuring that the women live ensures they'll be alive in that reality when they merge together, creating the true route. I think that would explain why Yenren is saved twice.

Also, you know how Kazuto and Kada save Sheren this time? Did they save her before her "death" on the battlefield or after everyone presumed she was "dead", and if so what is the response that her body is missing from her family?
And is it mentioned how Yenren survived her "death"?
Also, whats the deal with the dragons? what role are they playing? i've noticed some CGs throughout all of the koihime series that show these dragons with Kada and co. fighting them.
Also, i saw on the wiki that neither Sheren or Yenren know Kazuto but they all have a sense that they know each other. Is that because these routes are going about the koihime story line in accordance with real history where Kazuto is not there?

And, is it just me, or is Sheren affection to Kazuto, regardless of how well she knows him or not, as shown in this route, along with kissing him goodbye, supposed to indicate that she and Kazuto will have a stronger bond than what is already shown? or am i over thinking it? I think that Sherens affection, including the route where she is a mother, is suggesting that she'll have a more prominant relationship with Kazuto than other characters. i may be wrong.

Also, is it wrong to think that the alternative ending is supposed to be the "true route" of this particular VN? like, we get the ending with Renfa and co. with children, which is just an updated version on the GO route in the original Shin - Koihime series. Having Sheren and Meirin not only survive but also have children in a route that is unlocked after completing the main one makes me feel like its the true route of the VN like in the original Koihime where you have to complete the game before you can unlock the true ending.
i also think someone mention that it seems like Kazuto still has work to do with the other heroines to make them pregnant in this special ending.
it'd of been better (for me at least) if they had and image of Renfas ending adding Sheren and Meirin with their kids onto the updated image of.

Okay, let me see if I can answer your questions. Beware people who lack the brain processing capacity to read my long posts, you can leave or skip my comment now. Although, keep in mind most of these are my deductions and assumptions based on my own understanding. BaseSon doesn't really put things straightforwardly for us to understand, perhaps keeping a mysterious side to things.

Without further ado...
As far as I can understand there is a reason why the three routes (Gi, Go, Shoku) in other words the three games (Shoku still to come) were released in their specific order this time aside from simple budget restrictions of the company.

In the original (Shin Koihime. NOT Koihime as that game is basically a prototype and a whole different game.), you could simply choose which route you were going to take from the three factions. However, if you look at the interface the Gi Route is placed on top, with the Shoku Route on the bottom LEFT and the Go Route on the RIGHT. Let me note now that this is most probably a design choice meant for Right-handed people (as are nearly all VNs designed for). Basically, you click with the mouse in your right hand, and fap with your left.:D

Translating that fact to the order of factions/routes released for Kakumei, we can assume that you should play the original starting with: Gi >>> Go >>> Shoku.

Now what does this have to do with the story when each "Main Faction Route" is its own story/plot?

That's because the individual stories could possibly be happening not "All-at-once", but "One-by-one" with the universe or timeline restarting over (much like a new game or a reload save logic but Kazuto himself doesn't know this fact). For now, I'd like you to keep in mind that the other routes are "Non-canon" with the exception of "Kada's Party Episodes" that are happening behind the scenes.

Let's start with the Gi Route.

There are a few key points I'd like to point out in this route:
1.) Gi's Kazuto arrives at a time where Yenren is already believed to be "dead".
2.) Kazuto meets a mysterious and famed fortune teller who hints/tells him that he should follow the flow of history or he will disappear in that world. Headaches were the sign of this happening.
3.) Sai dies in this timeline. *NOTE: Kada's party discovers Yenren who survived by herself, and revives dead Sai.
4.) Kazuto disappears at the end because he changed history too much (the main story's plot revolves around this). It is also shown that there is one Kazuto with Gi, and one Kazuto with Kada meaning multiple Kazuto exist. As Kada is traveling with Himiko and Chousen who are involved in reaching a "perfectly good ending timeline" it can be assumed the "effects" of Kada's actions is established across each RESET.

Now let's move on to Go Route. Keep in mind we're assuming the timeline RESET to zero carrying over the souls of the living heroines back to the start. *There is no explicitly mentioned concept of date and year in the game to make things "unclear". Just rough estimates mentioned across all three routes/games.*

Key points:
1.) Go's Kazuto arrives EARLIER than Yenren's supposed death.
2.) Kazuto does not meet the fortune teller so he doesn't think about changing history of the "Real Three Kingdoms" of his world here. Proof of that is no headaches on his part.
3.) Yenren "dies" in this timeline. *NOTE: The arrow is shown sticking into her forehead but the only the tip/half of the arrowhead hinting it didn't pierce the skull through. I have seen a real person (my cousin) split his forehead and show his skull in an accident but it was just sticked by a doctor and he healed just fine over time. We already know in Gi Ending that Yenren actually survived in secret so we assume that here too. We also never see a scene that they are burying her in that forest where her tombstone is.
4.) Sheren and Meirin "dies" in this timeline which allows Renfa to grow up as a heroine. *NOTE: Meirin's death is always LINKED to Sheren's life as they are lovers/bestfriends. Meirin's cause of death is enduring heartbreak some time after Sheren's death. Meaning if Sheren lives, Meirin does too. To answer your question, Sheren is just a very loving character with people she instinctively likes (like Kazuto) but on the opposite is also a fierce killer of her enemies.
5.) Kada saves Sheren AFTER people already thought she was dead so like Yenren she is also "alive in secret". This is because Renfa will grow if Sheren is believed dead, and also so that Sheren and Meirin's souls can survive the NEXT RESET when the Shoku Route happens.
6.) Go's ending has Kazuto making babies with the remaining heroines. This is because he didn't directly change history (as Go's Kazuto). Also note that we're talking about the NEXT RESET so the babies will not matter. The babies will still be made across all three factions after the Shoku ending.

Now the final one, Shoku Route. Again, we assume the timeline has been RESET after Go's Route. Only the results of Kada's Party's actions are carried over meaning key points:

1.) Yenren will survive.
2.) Sai will survive. (She never dies in this route.)
3.) Sheren will survive. (She never dies here too.)
4.) Meirin will survive since Sheren doesn't die.
5.) All the factions UNITE under Kazuto in this route.

Looking at all the above, since this is the last game to come (and the only one in canon where everybody lives) it can already be assumed that my above theory applies like that "One continuous timeline built upon a number of resets.". During the final ending, only the true Kazuto (Shoku's Kazuto) will remain as there will no longer be a need to reset the timeline.

Kada and Himiko+Chousen's actions across the RESET timelines carried over the souls of the saved heroines so it became possible in the Shoku Route for history to allow them to survive. Otherwise, the causality of history will make incidents happen to kill them again (If you know Muv-Luv Alternative, that's the best example.).

To put it simply, it was their job to ensure heroine souls survive while Kazuto's soul tries to find the optimal True and United Ending to the story by repeating history again and again across RESETs.

Again, I assume the alternate ending with Sheren and Meirin alive is just there as a bonus since this game will be the only one with main heroines "dying" in the story. In other words, it won't sell if there's no incentive to replay.

And going by my entire theory about the whole trilogy's plot, it definitely can't be considered the canon true ending. ShinKoihime games follow a format where the main ending you get first is the real ending for that faction/game.

Kada's route is just something that happens across the background of the main routes. It's a BaseSon thing that they don't just tell us that "the timeline loops" or "the thing that sent Kazuto back was "X" treasure". We have to assume a lot on hints.

A side fact implied from Sengoku Koihime X: the thing responsible for sending Kazuto (and later Kensuke) into the "KoiHimeverse" is one of Japan's Three Imperial Regalia said to be from the gods. The "Yata no Kagami". In Sengoku Koihime X, Kensuke was sent to feudal Japan carrying the "Kusanagi no Tsurugi" a.k.a. "Ame no Murakumo no Tsurugi" while if I remember correctly, the villain there had the "Yasakani no Magatama" making three sacred treasures overall.

Kazuto himself was hinted to have found Kusanagi in the Three Kingdoms (the Shoku Route of ShinKoi has an episode where Sei tells him she saw a sword reminiscent of a katana in Shoku's storehouse. He never found it in the episode, but it was implied he would look for it some other time when he had nothing to do). In Moeshoden he does have a CG with other soldiers fighting a dragon while holding a katana-like sword. Note the artist might be different per CG/game so there is inconsistency in that CG and in the sword in SenKoi X. However, the monster they were hunting in that CG was a dragon, and the sword in SenKoi X looked like its sheath was skinned with some kind of "skin", while the handguard was shaped like the Nitta Mon.

As for the characters fighting dragons, I'm pretty sure it was implied in Shin Koihime and Sengoku Koihime that these mythical creatures actually exist in the KoiHimeverse but they are nonetheless rare. SenKoi heroine "Koyasha" actually has a white snake god familiar after eating the white snake god of Suwa Lake (IIRC) and a "horse" that eats everything and anything sealed inside a gourd bottle. It's a fantasy world with female generals and a uniquely twisted history so go figure.
Anyway, I hope that long message solved your questions.

Last edited:
Are you sure Kazuto joined Gi when Yenren is already believed to be "dead"? In this Go route game Keifa is already with Karin when Yenren is very alive, but in Gi game she actually joined after Kazuto arrived if i remember right. Most likely Yenren was still alive at the start of Gi route it's just that Kazuto wasn't there to meet her with Karin.

Last edited:
Are you sure Kazuto joined Gi when Yenren is already believed to be "dead"? In this Go route game Keifa is already with Karin when Yenren is very alive, but in Gi game she actually joined after Kazuto arrived if i remember right. Most likely Yenren was still alive at the start of Gi route it's just that Kazuto wasn't there to meet her with Karin.

I can't really point out a specific point of time when Yenren died in the Gi Route because it's not explicitly mentioned. Although, I assume Yenren had already passed away at that point when Gi's Kazuto joined (or some time during his early time) simply because Karin and the others already mention Sheren as the leader of Go under Miu's faction and mention Yenren (Koto no Tora IIRC) as if she's already a figure of the past. In fact, she never did show up (at least not until the post ending of Gi).

As for why Keifa joins earlier or later (depending on whether it's the Gi game or Go game) that would be because of Kazuto's presence or absence during each faction's designated route timeline. All the faction routes adjust a lot of events (in relation to real 3-K. History) because factions that don't have Kazuto in them are pulled into the default historical pattern (as in the major events in order like generals/officials joining factions, not the "dates" in which they occur), while Kazuto's presence in a faction affects the speed of how things happen to an extent and alter some encounters with heroines since he's the one making contact with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]