[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [200925] [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] Mama×Holic ~魅惑のママと甘々カンケイ~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Although the premise is that one, they slowly start to get in love with the MC, especially from the oni girl (can't recall the name). On the other hand the yuki onna (the mother) was a slut from the start, and in her ending she also aknowledge it herself.

This alternate version drastically improves her personality.

It's exactly the premise that does not allow this nukige to be considered a romantic story of true love, even if they fall in love with MC if someone better than the MC appears with the condition of awakening, the girls could not resist him... that's why I think it's silly to be upset about the fact that they are easy girls. And as for the other... it was obvious that they would change her personality since a whore does not sell in the market XD.

It's exactly the premise that does not allow this nukige to be considered a romantic story of true love, even if they fall in love with MC if someone better than the MC appears with the condition of awakening, the girls could not resist him... that's why I think it's silly to be upset about the fact that they are easy girls. And as for the other... it was obvious that they would change her personality since a whore does not sell in the market XD.

I wasn't upset, I was stating a simple fact. And no, they didn't change her personality due to that not selling well (as it would be an odd reason at best, in the eroge market), but because she was disrupting the mod and pace of the vn itself: her ending felt more about a bad ending than anything else.

Actually, the Holic series was very successful for the maker. They had to close both titles' pre-order period sooner because each time, the demand went above their expectations.

Personally, this is the most enjoyable B&B title in many years. Wish they thought better and didn't split the main heroines' routes this time, though. They're not very different.

I wasn't upset, I was stating a simple fact. And no, they didn't change her personality due to that not selling well (as it would be an odd reason at best, in the eroge market), but because she was disrupting the mod and pace of the vn itself: her ending felt more about a bad ending than anything else.

I see, but what do you mean by that her route looks like a bad end?
The only thing I know is that she doesn't hesitate to fuck the MC despite having a husband.
PD: specifies please.

Actually, the Holic series was very successful for the maker. They had to close both titles' pre-order period sooner because each time, the demand went above their expectations.

Personally, this is the most enjoyable B&B title in many years. Wish they thought better and didn't split the main heroines' routes this time, though. They're not very different.

The holic series was very good, imho. I'm still pretty thorn between considering it the best of B&B but fore sure I love B&B series so far, finally some good quality CG with vanilla stuff.

I see, but what do you mean by that her route looks like a bad end?
The only thing I know is that she doesn't hesitate to fuck the MC despite having a husband.
PD: specifies please.

Wait, were you replying with me without reading the story? Because if so, I don't understand how could you bring those arguments with you. In any case, nothing much to say here, she literally played with the MC and aknowledged herself to be a slut: in the ending she says that can't be impregnated that easily (the MC has failed so far) and that he must keep doing so if he want to be successfull, which in turn frustrated the MC (there was a slight allusion of him becoming her plaything, but don't quote me on that, as too much time as passed since I played that one); all in all though, her ending was the less satisfying one in my book (first holic wise), considering her character being popular.

Really glad they improved her on the "alternate version". As amaimono said though, I really would have loved a new unified version rather than an alternate version of it (loved also the sub heroines from the sequel, especially Miime, she was literally my favorite and wanted a full fledged route for her XD).

The holic series was very good, imho. I'm still pretty thorn between considering it the best of B&B but fore sure I love B&B series so far, finally some good quality CG with vanilla stuff.

Wait, were you replying with me without reading the story? Because if so, I don't understand how could you bring those arguments with you. In any case, nothing much to say here, she literally played with the MC and aknowledged herself to be a slut: in the ending she says that can't be impregnated that easily (the MC has failed so far) and that he must keep doing so if he want to be successfull, which in turn frustrated the MC (there was a slight allusion of him becoming her plaything, but don't quote me on that, as too much time as passed since I played that one); all in all though, her ending was the less satisfying one in my book (first holic wise), considering her character being popular.

Really glad they improved her on the "alternate version". As amaimono said though, I really would have loved a new unified version rather than an alternate version of it (loved also the sub heroines from the sequel, especially Miime, she was literally my favorite and wanted a full fledged route for her XD).

What I argument has to do with the premise, I don't talk about the execution of the nukige.
Thanks for the answer, according to your summary I can say without doubt that its ending is the most realistic and least conventional of these games... it's at least the most credible thing to happen if we take in consideration the premise.
BTW, are there chances for a 3rd game? (¬‿¬)

I'd say the first Baku Ane is still the best, but B&B has been moving toward more mature themes over the years. With Mama x Holic, it felt like they got closer than ever to the new sweet spot.
They gave the heroines distinct motivations (who'd have thought, eh?) and strong personalities (relative to the average B&B heroines), massively improving their characters. If there's anything I'd change, aside from joining up the preggo & non-preggo routes, that would be to replace Mai's moans with heavy breathing and give Yasha's husband a more fitting conclusion (what's the point of bringing up a means to erase one's memory if it's not used, anyway).

I'd say the first Baku Ane is still the best, but B&B has been moving toward more mature themes over the years. With Mama x Holic, it felt like they got closer than ever to the new sweet spot.
They gave the heroines distinct motivations (who'd have thought, eh?) and strong personalities (relative to the average B&B heroines), massively improving their characters. If there's anything I'd change, aside from joining up the preggo & non-preggo routes, that would be to replace Mai's moans with heavy breathing and give Yasha's husband a more fitting conclusion (what's the point of bringing up a means to erase one's memory if it's not used, anyway).

Ah ah, same here: baku ane is still my favorite, baku ane 2 was good too, but I'm really fond of the first one XD

guys,I don't know how to use crack, anyone can help?(I have tried changing start_cracked.exe to start.exe but it showed error and failed to open)

guys,I don't know how to use crack, anyone can help?(I have tried changing start_cracked.exe to start.exe but it showed error and failed to open)

Can't help you with the cracking process, but there are additional steps to actually get in-game. You need to either use Locale Emulator (I don't use LE, so I can't help you here) or change your locale or format to Japanese.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type intl.cpl then press Enter.

3. Change Format to Japanese (Japan).

4. Open Administrative tab.

5. Click on Change system locale... button and set it to Japanese (Japan).
Restart if required.
Whatever you choose, I recommend changing your locale & format first, so you will know whether you properly cracked it. Later on, if you prefer to use LE, you can revert back the changes you make to your Windows settings.

If all else fails, you can download the package version instead. It requires no crack, but you still need to take the aforementioned additional steps (LE or changing your locale).

Good luck.

When I say you must Local Emulator, I mean it.

If you do not use it, you need a real Windows Japan Edition which is required to bypass the check (installing the language pack will not help). You also need to change into Japan Local Time and Japan format in addition of Locale, and then use Japanese Language in Windows.

All of that, or use Local Emulator. Pick one. Quit being a half-assed smartass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25