[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Be careful with this though - I rushed it as fast as possible - what you should do it take some time to farm some levels/monster drops, capture some 5* monsters, and harvest the rocks/grass from the map that opens up when this event happens because when you complete the event the level is locked and you can't enter it again until next play-through

Yep, I got the same situation with u :)) but I just... didnt feel like to spoil things for him too much :)) atleast I got time farm all the shoes and armors and 3 weapons... not so bad xD

I'm reaching the end, finally. A coule of comments about my impression: Spoilers just to be sure
- While I liked Gaidal's smooth way of talking, I wished the last battle with him would have finished him for good. Something just feels tedious about it.
- Instead of a few HUGE infodumps, they could have spread out Fia's memory returning more frequently.
- Just let me make an evade "tank", Eushully! Kissnil and Iol don't have an high enough hp cushion or defense as to survive late game encounters.
- Caitlit's growths and her ability to speak - for her standard - loud and determined was marvelous. My personal favorit character development story.
- I enjoyed the construction part and found it neat that some buildings gave battle effects (<3 the +1 item drop mansion!)

Well, I got all the H-screen but not the ending... as I keep going through the story-line, I got materials for golden key without notice :)) I I would say just keep go on :))

Sorry to bother you, but i have a question if you can answer. I have been playing this game and not be able to collect any H-screen. Is there a different version of the game i am playing?.

Sorry to bother you, but i have a question if you can answer. I have been playing this game and not be able to collect any H-screen. Is there a different version of the game i am playing?.

Have you ever played Kamidori before? Because unlocking of H-screen is the same formula as Kamidori.

For those still can't get to the remaining route or just want the true end, wiki has info on what conditions to trigger which route.

https://www65.atwiki.jp/amayui/pages/46.html

Looking at it, anyone who rushed the game with cheat engine or the like and accepted the two shady character quests pretty much guarantees going down route B on a first playthrough. Playing the game "properly" (fulfilling all quests, completing the side mission orders, deepening relationships with the girls etc.) locks players into route A which is the canonical ending for this game in the meta universe.

Have you ever played Kamidori before? Because unlocking of H-screen is the same formula as Kamidori.
I have , but i don't remember doing anything special other than going through the game, but currently i am in Act 3 and have not come across any H-Screen yet.
Care to explain about the formula ? , thank you in advance

the answer is easy there arent any yet the 1 is at the beginning of act 4 and you cant miss that 1 its a story event after that you just have to lvl your chars to unlock the friendship events to get the others

Looking at it, anyone who rushed the game with cheat engine or the like and accepted the two shady character quests pretty much guarantees going down route B on a first playthrough. Playing the game "properly" (fulfilling all quests, completing the side mission orders, deepening relationships with the girls etc.) locks players into route A which is the canonical ending for this game in the meta universe.

I used SSG, didn't accpet all shady request, bonded with all the girls, completed all main mission, and i still reached true end on first playthrough. So, what makes you think that those who cheated guarantees going down route B -_-"

I just don't had that much spare time. If i had lots of free time, i can still reach true end. In the end, it doesn't matters that i cheated or not.

hmm what do i have to do to get the teen form of the dragon girl? im in act.4 next main fight is against the fire spirit. the dragon is lvl 23 i craftet the armor and ring for her and got 2 events(1.visiting the hurt old man and 2. where the cat girls ordering her around) but im not geting any new quest for her...is her lvl to low? oder do i have to advance the story?

hmm what do i have to do to get the teen form of the dragon girl? im in act.4 next main fight is against the fire spirit. the dragon is lvl 23 i craftet the armor and ring for her and got 2 events(1.visiting the hurt old man and 2. where the cat girls ordering her around) but im not geting any new quest for her...is her lvl to low? oder do i have to advance the story?

There is a dungeon you have to do with an event icon for her, finish that first. (Purple exclamation point and only she can trigger it), I think it's in act 5, next quest is in act 6 where she turns into a dragon, next one is in act 7. These stages seems to be story locked so don't worry if you aren't triggering them.

I used SSG, didn't accpet all shady request, bonded with all the girls, completed all main mission, and i still reached true end on first playthrough. So, what makes you think that those who cheated guarantees going down route B -_-"

I just don't had that much spare time. If i had lots of free time, i can still reach true end. In the end, it doesn't matters that i cheated or not.

Read what I wrote one more time. If you cheated your way through AND rushed through the game without going for the heroine events you are guaranteed route B on a first playthrough. Since you actually bothered going through Katlit's arc it ensures you end up on route A since an important trigger condition for route B isn't fulfilled.

Defeating the level 45 ice queen and progressing further only gets one so far on a first playthrough since that's the start of the EX series of events (i.e. Beliar and underling). The stage can still be completed for loot and XP but its true worth is only from a second run onwards.

I beat the ice queen before chapter 5, sometime when the map first became unlocked on my 2nd playthrough. When does the 2nd map become unlocked?

Read what I wrote one more time. If you cheated your way through AND rushed through the game without going for the heroine events you are guaranteed route B on a first playthrough. Since you actually bothered going through Katlit's arc it ensures you end up on route A since an important trigger condition for route B isn't fulfilled.

I currently at chapter 6 I done katlit arc( sex scene) and other heroine sex scene,I wonder will I go to route B since I craft the drugs , exchange the bow for fia, buy stuff from the shady guy lol I pretty much want play one time n done with it (true end) there's a lot backlog I haven play(nekopara3) :P

Edit: my days in the game almost 23X farm n grinding n crafting

i went with ignoring katlit after getting her first transformation, got the drug, and exchanged the thing for bow, bought the thing from shady guy for my 1st playthrough. You are most likely going to end up in route A

I beat the ice queen before chapter 5, sometime when the map first became unlocked on my 2nd playthrough. When does the 2nd map become unlocked?

Visit the indicated area in the iceberg palace. Dialogue indicates you can't proceed without first manufacturing something in the workshop. Make the item and go back again. That unlocks the second area.

hmm im now in act 5, and after the date event with fia where he buys her a necklace, a few days later some people leve the fortress because they fund out where we are going...does that mean im on b route?
oh and about that shady guy how whants that medicine i accepted his request automatic i just must not make it right?

Last edited:
You'll only find out if you're on the B route during chapter 6. Machine-translate the hints given on that page and just progress through the dungeons. Once you see the significant events in chapter 6, you'll know you're on the route.

hmm im now in act 5, and after the date event with fia where he buys her a necklace, a few days later some people leve the fortress because they fund out where we are going...does that mean im on b route?
oh and about that shady guy how whants that medicine i accepted his request automatic i just must not make it right?

For the A route? You can make it in Chapter 6 after he shows up again to b*tch about you not making it *lol*.

Has anyone found a good way to level from 75 to 99? I tried doing the same thing as in kamidori with the king slime but it seems they capped his xp gain to 10 xp after hitting level 75 regardless of his level - It's pretty quick but was just wondering if anyone had found a better way

do the spirits need a minimum lvl for events? curce i dont use them at all....i used to use the wind spirt cause of her heal but now its easier to just use pots...

Hmm can someone upload the save data for 100% gallery?
Cuz i cant found the dave data in sagaoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?