[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Patch 1.02 has been released. Can anyone say if applying the update conflicts with the crack for this game?

Fortunately, it doesn't conflict with the crack. You just need to copy and replace the crack files again into the game folder after applying the patch.

Reactions: Jon Irenicus
Are there missables in the game? Besides uhh the one time only stages (story stages). Any guide out there even in japanese? Also how does one unlock the other doors? Currently can only unlock the wooden one.

There are "missables", if you don't know japanese. One example is, to trigger events with the characters, you must lvl them as well.

As for guide, https://www65.atwiki.jp/amayui/ you have to wait.

And for those whose find it a chore to lvl カトリト, she comes with a skill which allow her to earn 1.5x exp, when she join you.

Last edited:
Hello

Im at chapter 5 and still dont have the loli dragon. Missed her or i can recruit her later? Where and when can i recruit her?

I got Catlith during the question mark event in the fortress at the beginning of Chapter 5. If it doesn't show up, try to craft some of the required items, do character events and/or visit (a new) free dungeon and check back at the fortress afterwards.

Edit: As for the Silver Doors, I got the key receipt pre Chapter 5: 青銅の導鍵 is the items you need to craft. 

I got Catlith during the question mark event in the fortress at the beginning of Chapter 5. If it doesn't show up, try to craft some of the required items, do character events and/or visit (a new) free dungeon and check back at the fortress afterwards.

Edit: As for the Silver Doors, I got the key receipt pre Chapter 5: 青銅の導鍵 is the items you need to craft. 

Hmm, i think i messed up something. Im at chapter 6 and still no loli dragon :/

There are "missables", if you don't know japanese. One example is, to trigger events with the characters, you must lvl them as well.

As for guide, https://www65.atwiki.jp/amayui/ you have to wait.

And for those whose find it a chore to lvl カトリト, she comes with a skill which allow her to earn 1.5x exp, when she join you.

Ah that sucks so bad. Any tips? Like on top of your head what I should be doing? Also how do you level her up when the enemies scale with you >.> She can't kill anything, at best I give her 10 exp for shooting someone and doing 1 damage. She joined me when my team is level 25 and everything is level 23+ she is level 1. She can't hit anything for any damage.

EDIT: Someone pm me link for patch 1.02? Or just link me. (edit nvm found it)

I think you need to have your characters die a couple times because the event that spawns the map is when Avallo and Fia are talking about how many times they've died or something like that.
Once you get the event, the Map area "弱き者の遺跡" spawns. It's located at the bottom right of the map screen. I think every chapter opens a new floor with higher level goons that are fairly easy to beat. As well as some items.

I'm a few chapters in and I haven't unlocked this. How many deaths do I need to do to get this to show up?

View attachment 16054 View attachment 16055 Need help. Can't seem to figure out how to get to this point of the map.

Can you guys see the attachment? I don't get why the invalid attachment thing keeps showing up z. Anyway, asking for help to get to the unexplored room of the map again. There doesn't seemed to be any entrance to go in at all, and it's I think the first map that has teleport circles. However, the 3 teleport circles all lead to different locations, and they don't seem to have any secret passages either.

Check the route map to see if it says what you missed maybe? I went back to my earliest chapter 5 save and Katorito is already there, albeit lvl 1 lol. If the missions aren't crossed out as 'failed' then you probably can still get her.

I can't view any of the attachments I dunno if I need to do something to be able to see them. Just link them to picture sites.

Anyways is there a guide for base building? I just place the buildings wherever is free, but I'm not sure if I'm doing t his right..

I'm a few chapters in and I haven't unlocked this. How many deaths do I need to do to get this to show up?

I'm not quite sure how many deaths I think I got mine in about 5 death - I think Fia or Avallo need to be the ones to die or both

I can't view any of the attachments I dunno if I need to do something to be able to see them. Just link them to picture sites.

Anyways is there a guide for base building? I just place the buildings wherever is free, but I'm not sure if I'm doing t his right..

If you pair up building according to the formation that it shows on the buildings you get different buffs for each formation you make

口口 = +2 accuracy

口口口 = +2 evasion

口口 = +3 HP +1 SP +1 FS
口口

口口口 = +1 Strength +1 Intelligence
 口

口口口 = +1 Fortitude +1 Resistance

口口 = +1 Speed +0.5 Luck
 口口

I'm not quite sure how many deaths I think I got mine in about 5 death - I think Fia or Avallo need to be the ones to die or both

If you pair up building according to the formation that it shows on the buildings you get different buffs for each formation you make

口口 = +2 accuracy

口口口 = +2 evasion

口口 = +3 HP +1 SP +1 FS
口口

口

口口 = +1 Speed +0.5 Luck
 口口

Like same tile color and shape? Like for example
口口口 purple, means 3 building that is horizontal and purple will give me evasion+2 on top of everything else?

Like same tile color and shape? Like for example
口口口 purple, means 3 building that is horizontal and purple will give me evasion+2 on top of everything else?

Tile color just shows what kind of formation it needs to be in for it to give a bonus - So 3 building that is horizontal just mean purple - 口口 is light blue - 口口口 is Purple - square is white etc...

and yes, you will get +2 evasion on top of what ever the buildings already give you once you place the 3rd building in a line

You can check what gives what in game using the Button with orange text on the bottom right when in your base - Once at the new screen the first button at the top shows you all your current buffs - the second button shows you all your formations, how many you have, and what each formation buff gives - The third button shows all your current buildings - You can also save sets of buildings on the right

Tile color just shows what kind of formation it needs to be in for it to give a bonus - So 3 building that is horizontal just mean purple - 口口 is light blue - 口口口 is Purple - square is white etc...

and yes, you will get +2 evasion on top of what ever the buildings already give you once you place the 3rd building in a line

You can check what gives what in game using the Button with orange text on the bottom right when in your base - Once at the new screen the first button at the top shows you all your current buffs - the second button shows you all your formations, how many you have, and what each formation buff gives - The third button shows all your current buildings - You can also save sets of buildings on the right

Ah alright. Thanks that makes much sense now. I love how it also shows you while building if the bonus is up. Thanks. I'm glad the people here are helpful.

Link it is: imgur dot com/gallery/dqy62. Anyway, as mentioned earlier there doesn't seemed to be any entrance to go into the unexplored room at all, and it's I think the first map that has teleport circles. However, the 3 teleport circles all lead to different locations, and they don't seem to have any secret passages either.

EDIT: Wth even imgur links are censored? Seriously?

What is the best way to grind exp? I've not grinded or repeated any mission so far, and I've gotten to the point where story enemies are 5 levels above me. Is there a faster way to level in this game, or do I just have to spend hours catching up?

Link it is: imgur dot com/gallery/dqy62. Anyway, as mentioned earlier there doesn't seemed to be any entrance to go into the unexplored room at all, and it's I think the first map that has teleport circles. However, the 3 teleport circles all lead to different locations, and they don't seem to have any secret passages either.

EDIT: Wth even imgur links are censored? Seriously?

Once you get Roselyn you should be able to teleport into that area using her or her 2 spirits

What is the best way to grind exp? I've not grinded or repeated any mission so far, and I've gotten to the point where story enemies are 5 levels above me. Is there a faster way to level in this game, or do I just have to spend hours catching up?

If you have the training grounds (弱き者の遺跡) unlocked the king slime gives some pretty good xp from just attacking him - I didn't spend much time grinding if any at all - I did go back and repeat some missions for materials though

Once you get Roselyn you should be able to teleport into that area using her or her 2 spirits

If you have the training grounds (弱き者の遺跡) unlocked the king slime gives some pretty good xp from just attacking him - I didn't spend much time grinding if any at all - I did go back and repeat some missions for materials though

Alright cool. Now I just need to figure out how to make avalon die, pretty much nothing but the level 42 boss can kill him right now.

EDIT: also is there a way to figure out where to get what materials? I know the element ones, but I can't tell where to get the others.

5 deaths for both avalon and fia still nothing, did I miss out on this? Like does it only unlock if I die that much on the first few chapters?

Last edited:

Ahhhh I see. I'm the kind of guy who wants to finish every side quests before taking on the main ones so I suppose I should have seen this coming. Thank you for your reply!

Someone can send me a save file from chapter 5 start? Still cant recruit Catlit and i have no idea what am i missing. I saw the mini event when the old man covered her with blanket and thats all.

口口 = +2 accuracy

口口口 = +2 evasion

口口 = +3 HP +1 SP +1 FS
口口

口

口口 = +1 Speed +0.5 Luck
 口口

also to mention that you can pretty much 'overlap' the building formation e.g.

口口口 formation when building square would mean 2x square formations with just 6 spaces. ( or 7 or so with the 2 square formation).
口口口

Reactions: SaitoEXE
I got dragon girl since Chapter 4. Basically, if you build every important item and complete every available side quests, you're probably going to get her.

Can anyone here confirm you can unlock the bottom right area after chapter 6 or so.. Also how many deaths did you have on avalon/fia at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?