[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

i've opened all treasure chests (golden and bronze) in that floor, the only thing i get is that unique item inside door that required Red Key to open :(

no single trace of blueprint / manual book i got, did the dungeon 3 times alrdy with full mobs inside :O
That is weird...if you did open all the treasure chests then you should have gotten it already. It's in one the of the rooms that requires the pink key to open(the one that you can buy from shop). Is it possible that you have already gotten the item, but the upgrade did not show up? Maybe you already have the item but the upgrade requires you to upgrade other stuff first? Can you check your items again to see if you have item "書物:補給と兵站"?

Reactions: oilaolenm
That is weird...if you did open all the treasure chests then you should have gotten it already. It's in one the of the rooms that requires the pink key to open(the one that you can buy from shop). Is it possible that you have already gotten the item, but the upgrade did not show up? Maybe you already have the item but the upgrade requires you to upgrade other stuff first? Can you check your items again to see if you have item "書物:補給と兵站"?

allright, i'd like to talk about what other guy (kazuma) on prev page, about getting 4th wave on 1st playthrough..
actually i got both 3rd and 4th wave upgrade consecutively after clearing 30 dungeons with 100% completion (exact 30 dungeons i counted them lol)
maybe i didn't notice that i got one of them from 6th floor, but after going around clearing some dungeons, i got the notification with 2 other upgrades

you can see them below, and i have 4 waves now

================================================

i don't consider wiki has some misses, just take this as alternate way to get them in 1st playthrough

also i didn't notice until a while ago that i've got myself a ninja room, with a new flame trap
so far i've noticed some familiar structures in enemy's dungeon such as
- obelisk, than green thingy tower (that you posted), which gives attack aura
- war council, big red mark on floor, which on previous series gave additional exp boost to room and adjacent room
- geyser/demon nest, yellow sand thingy that gives you access to summon nature mobs (slime, crawler/caterpillar, golem/gigant, and Dragon)

after reading the wiki, i've seen that dragon unit blueprint can be found on '宝箱:光翼の塔 7F'
i've really wanted to have this unit since they're extremely powerful on the previous series
just placing 3 of this unit on the entrance can wipe entire enemy squad in a split second, with their AOE breath attack which is considered as regular attack :O
maybe any of you have got your hand of this unit ?
let me know whether they're still kickass as before :D

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    894.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    859.7 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
allright, i'd like to talk about what other guy (kazuma) on prev page, about getting 4th wave on 1st playthrough..
actually i got both 3rd and 4th wave upgrade consecutively after clearing 30 dungeons with 100% completion (exact 30 dungeons i counted them lol)
maybe i didn't notice that i got one of them from 6th floor, but after going around clearing some dungeons, i got the notification with 2 other upgrades

you can see them below, and i have 4 waves now

================================================

i don't consider wiki has some misses, just take this as alternate way to get them in 1st playthrough

also i didn't notice until a while ago that i've got myself a ninja room, with a new flame trap
so far i've noticed some familiar structures in enemy's dungeon such as
- obelisk, than green thingy tower (that you posted), which gives attack aura
- war council, big red mark on floor, which on previous series gave additional exp boost to room and adjacent room
- geyser/demon nest, yellow sand thingy that gives you access to summon nature mobs (slime, crawler/caterpillar, golem/gigant, and Dragon)

after reading the wiki, i've seen that dragon unit blueprint can be found on '宝箱:光翼の塔 7F'
i've really wanted to have this unit since they're extremely powerful on the previous series
just placing 3 of this unit on the entrance can wipe entire enemy squad in a split second, with their AOE breath attack which is considered as regular attack :O
maybe any of you have got your hand of this unit ?
let me know whether they're still kickass as before :D
Don't worry, the wiki is working correctly. After some messing around, I have found out how to get those upgrades but first things first. This method can be done by taking the patch01.gxp file out of your game folder, and then starting up the game. If your save file happens to "meet the conditions to unlock those items", then you should have the pop up for the items after you load your save.
7.jpg
Your game is not working as per the wiki correctly because of the patch01.gxp file missing/put in wrong place, etc. I suppose they change the whole mechanism of how you attain these items, and judging by what you said, I believe your "condition to unlock more waves" is by clearing 30 floors 100%, which is different from the post-patch game.

You can intentionally remove the patch01.gxp file and open a save file, getting those upgrades. After that, save it again so the upgrades will be recorded in your game. Then, put back your patch01.gxp and opening up that save. You will now have those upgrades that you will otherwise not be able to get.

Important note: I have no idea how this will affect your game at all, I have tested out the time increase upgrade in one invasion and it works after you put back the patch file, but I can't guarantee nothing will happen to your save file. I'm not an expert on such stuff so use this method at your own risk.

Fun fact: A lot of the upgrades cost less resources to upgrade if you do not have the patch file in your game folder.

Last edited:
i think i'm in true route now, this time i get both blue and red orb after defeat elf country
Nice job, I just started my 3rd playthrough and I believe I'm in true route as well. There was a question at the beginning of the new game that asked if I want to enter the route.

I think most of us hasn't figured out what conquering rooms in dungeons does, right? Well, here it is:
8.jpg9.jpg

seem true route take long time to finish because you must defend your dungeon all the time, i just open 1 gateway to shuka but it take me defend 3 dungeon for 5 turn be attacked by both shuka, kilos and neutral unit.

i finally understand why the upgrade in the increase of time in dungeon disappear because i patch my game into the latest(1.02)

also my 4th wave upgrade did not carry over in my next play, maybe because of the patch too..

@fonfabre did you also find the upgrade for the unique units(lvl 45) in first play too? i got mine but i dont know where i get it.

I always knew that because there are video tutorials in the game that show exactly how to defend or to attack dungeons. It show you that after conquering rooms you can place a flag there and summon units.
That's nice to know, I just skipped through those videos because I find them really slow in explaining so I missed that. Since the general consensus was that it had no use, I figured I should still post this so people can know there is some use out of it. Did the tutorials teach anything else useful? Feel free to share the info :)

i finally understand why the upgrade in the increase of time in dungeon disappear because i patch my game into the latest(1.02)

also my 4th wave upgrade did not carry over in my next play, maybe because of the patch too..

@fonfabre did you also find the upgrade for the unique units(lvl 45) in first play too? i got mine but i dont know where i get it.

Ya, the 4th wave upgrade did not carry over because you are supposed to get it at the last floor of the final dungeon. Although new game+ does not carry over those upgrades, you can use the method I posted earlier to get them back, I guess but I think it will not have effect early game?, assuming the conditions to unlock them is 100% clear floors.

That being said, I think I will stick to the post-patch gameplay since I believe this should be correct method they intended for their players to play on.

i got a question for those people that played the first game

-is the story is as good as this? because this game really hook me up or its just as the summary says where the heroines just invade the maze till the end of the game?

@kazuma
nah didn't found any, maybe it's on shuka since i've been running straight to finish line w/o turning left-right to pick treasure/clearing mobs
thanks to that, my average completion on shuka is barely above 40% ;)

- the first demonion is alot easier than this. it's more defense based, just like the defense phase on 2nd series
- there is no invasion to dungeon, just straight assault to city, which lasts < 1min, whereas the 2nd one took around 15-30mins
- capturing the heroine is rather complex than the 2nd one, each heroine got their own weakness (trap, unit)
- but once you get them, getting the CG is a cakewalk
- there's a turn limit

the foundation of story itself, well, more or less like the 2nd, but you'll notice the major difference between astaroth and caim when you play it ;)

=============================================

after reading what you guys posted above, i guess i'll just stick with the pre-patch one
i didn't see any difference in my dungeon time limit, or maybe i was just turning myself blind since i've been rushing alot and realized that completing the dungeon will give me some goodies, damn :))

===================================================

edit : found the 'unique lvl 45 cap' directly after completing 40 dungeon with 100% completion, together with dungeon time limit 2nd upgrade :eek:

Last edited:
@kazuma
nah didn't found any, maybe it's on shuka since i've been running straight to finish line w/o turning left-right to pick treasure/clearing mobs
thanks to that, my average completion on shuka is barely above 40% ;)

- the first demonion is alot easier than this. it's more defense based, just like the defense phase on 2nd series
- there is no invasion to dungeon, just straight assault to city, which lasts < 1min, whereas the 2nd one took around 15-30mins
- capturing the heroine is rather complex than the 2nd one, each heroine got their own weakness (trap, unit)
- but once you get them, getting the CG is a cakewalk
- there's a turn limit

the foundation of story itself, well, more or less like the 2nd, but you'll notice the major difference between astaroth and caim when you play it ;)

=============================================

after reading what you guys posted above, i guess i'll just stick with the pre-patch one
i didn't see any difference in my dungeon time limit, or maybe i was just turning myself blind since i've been rushing alot and realized that completing the dungeon will give me some goodies, damn :))
The patch 1.02 allows you to skip chapter 1 completely so you can start immediately on attacking the elves, although you will still end up going back to the earlier dungeons for those 100% clear. The dungeon time limit can be upgraded if you want to continue playing pre-patch. You already have the upgrade, since I saw it in your screenshot earlier. Upgrading it once will increase your time during invasion by 40 seconds.

after elves whom to attack?
Whatever you want. To get the true ending you need to finish both routes and then automatically you can attack both countries instead of choosing two but this is in a third playthrough (new game++?)

I miss this xD because its really annoying here even if you are lvl 100 you cannot skip it, you have to explore everything all over again and worse of all I didn't like how it's handled, the interface makes it hard. I would have loved speed x3 or x4 :P

That's nice to know, I just skipped through those videos because I find them really slow in explaining so I missed that. Since the general consensus was that it had no use, I figured I should still post this so people can know there is some use out of it. Did the tutorials teach anything else useful? Feel free to share the info

That was the most helpful thing. It also tell you how to place traps or how to create more units by making the same structure multiple times and I think it tells you about the upgrades and to buy items to create more structures or monsters but I didn't catch that. Those who want to cure their units in the defense battles you could unsummon them, they heal themselves quickly in the reserve and then summon them again. It's easier if you pause the game while doing it instead of using potions. I think the tutorial show you something like this as example.

I attack shuka last tower but she can't recruitment although I watch 3-HCG her

as far as i remember, having 3 visual CG with itsuki means you have captured her, and she'll join the party after that
1. 1st CG is when you successfully capture her
2. 2nd+3rd CG is when you fight her twice in defense phase

don't attack shuka's final castle as itsuki can be recruited before that castle, so you can limit your search

=======================================

i can't seem to view the wiki, it has been protected by password :x

Last edited:
I have a question what do the options represent in the game menu I know some are for sound music voice etc.. one is full screen even though when I select it the screen of the game is still small but the rest is black boarders, is there a fix to this? I'm using Nvidia GT540M with Dxdiag11 geforce experience drivers 335.23 can anyone help please?

It runs full screen correctly on my laptop but when i switch to my LCD TV which used to give full screen on most games its small picture huge black borders around it.

Its like it doesn't run 1920x1080p on my LCD TV but my TV supports 1920x1080p so whats wrong? I'm using Dell XPS 15 L502X laptop maybe someone here has or had same issue?

Last edited:
How do you get the Heroines to two Ailments, be by my first herione attack, read to capture her I must defeat her when she has 2 Ailments, but with the traps I had no luck, when I got to defeat her the Ailments were already healed, got the Shoe Ailment though the pitfall and the star-ailment think that was from the wall needle shooter or was that from the spike trap.

How do you get the Heroines to two Ailments, be by my first herione attack, read to capture her I must defeat her when she has 2 Ailments, but with the traps I had no luck, when I got to defeat her the Ailments were already healed, got the Shoe Ailment though the pitfall and the star-ailment think that was from the wall needle shooter or was that from the spike trap.
You can try the gold bag trap if you really don't have any other options. Just save when you see the heroine enter the dungeon, then place the trap where she's likely to get hit and reload if it doesn't work/apply the status until you succeed.

@lawlypop: do you have patch 1.02, where can i download it ? my game still 1.01
1.02 can be downloaded from the official site.

Hi guys, I'm stuck at the Kiros kingdom's capital at the 4th floor. They had ice pillars on some rooms that multiply damage based on ice-attacks that killed off many of my party members. What level do I need to be to pass that stage? 30 and above for all chars? That stage is pretty tough. :(

if you at 1st play i suggest use the hole trap cost 300 gold, i think it is easiest for 1st play, kill all thief before lure her in to trap room because they can disable your trap, when she get 2 ailment unmove and slow kill her quickly, if you success capture her a green notice will appear at right top screen. you should save before defend, maybe she will not get unmove status, reload save and try again.
Hi guys, I'm stuck at the Kiros kingdom's capital at the 4th floor. They had ice pillars on some rooms that multiply damage based on ice-attacks that killed off many of my party members. What level do I need to be to pass that stage? 30 and above for all chars? That stage is pretty tough. :(
do you get 3 wave ? and what unit you use ?
You can try the gold bag trap if you really don't have any other options. Just save when you see the heroine enter the dungeon, then place the trap where she's likely to get hit and reload if it doesn't work/apply the status until you succeed.

1.02 can be downloaded from the official site.
any change in this patch ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US