[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

16F:王家の鍵
16F:氷撃の腕輪 II(要:王家の鍵)
17F:古代の鍵(要:闇夜の宝珠)
17F:風耐性の指輪 III(要:古代の鍵)
18F:盗賊の鍵
18F:熱石の指輪(要:盗賊の鍵)
18F:守護の指輪 II(要:闇夜の宝珠)
19F:王家の鍵
19F:耐盲目の首飾り II(要:王家の鍵)
19F:闇夜の宝珠(要:王家の鍵) < purple gem which can expand your 1st dungeon final door, open up infermio's events
19F:回避の指輪 III(要:闇夜の宝珠)
20F:召喚術:ホーリードラゴン(要:王家の鍵) < blueprint for recruiting holy dragon - strongest generic unit
20F:耐呪の首飾り II(要:王家の鍵)
20F:古代の鍵(要:闇夜の宝珠)
20F:黒曜石のお守り(要:古代の鍵)

You also have to beat the 20f in order to character clear minerva, which is the hardest battle in the whole game. The game will also congratulate you when you do beat it.

I see. Thanks for the info. :8

Reactions: uenchuceli
What does the Obelisk-Building (800 Gold), after clearing Kilos-Route that is the second last building before the Heal-Spring.

PS: No idea what the condition, that let me suceed monster from the last playthough, my blue worm is gone and my flying eye not. Perheps the worms was killed on my last map and that's the reason.

What does the Obelisk-Building (800 Gold), after clearing Kilos-Route that is the second last building before the Heal-Spring.

PS: No idea what the condition, that let me suceed monster from the last playthough, my blue worm is gone and my flying eye not. Perheps the worms was killed on my last map and that's the reason.
that increase your attack 15%, about the monster you must revival them after start a new game+ by using purple crystal and one more thing new game + only keep your monster have lv 10+

that increase your attack 15%, about the monster you must revival them after start a new game+ by using purple crystal and one more thing new game + only keep your monster have lv 10+

Okay thanks, I know that I must revive them, but I can't revive my blue worm which was LV 28, so the only explanation I have for this is, that the monsters I want to revive in NG+ must be alive, when I finish the previous playthrough, so because the worm was kill on my last map, I lost him.

Guys, I just got the item to level up my chars to Lv 55, "失われし断章", but I can't seem to be able to research for it to unlock my levels to 55. Is it because I missed the book that enables unique char level up to 45? Can you please help on how to use that item to go to level 55 for my chars?

Guys, I just got the item to level up my chars to Lv 55, "失われし断章", but I can't seem to be able to research for it to unlock my levels to 55. Is it because I missed the book that enables unique char level up to 45? Can you please help on how to use that item to go to level 55 for my chars?
you can find it at 光翼の塔 4F if you use patch, you must upgrade lv 45 first to available upgrade lv 55
are you all able to play this game because you understand some Japanese text?
you can use this link and google translate to get information
http://rukami2020erog.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-66.html

Seems like nobody notice, but patch 1.03 is out and it covers quite a few things.

Firstly, shortcut keys has finally been added!
You may now select wave 1-4 by pressing 1-4 to quick select the particular wave. Pressing 0 will select all your units at once.
When a unit(s) is selected, pressing:
Z will command them to attack
X will command them to defend
C will command them to destroy structures
V will command them to stop all attacks
B will command them to stop moving

-The range of selecting units in a room by double clicking is now extended, such that those units that are on the doorway is now easier to be included in the group.
-Units that are injured(requires reviving) can now be carried over to next playthrough
-Balance of being surrounded by enemies adjusted(they didn't really say what)
-In addition to getting the blueprint for unique characters upgrade to lv 55 cap, you will also attain an item together with the blueprint
-if you have yet to unlock the upgrade, you will get the item together with it when you clear the condition as usual
-if you have already unlocked the upgrade, you will get the item immediately when you pass a turn
-the item will increase the wearer's atk by 20%, has a 50% chance of dealing additional light damage when dealing physical attacks, and increase 25% resistance to all status
-A few bug fixes and whatnot
-The events to increase a heroine's attack by 1% will now be correctly capped at 20% (for those heroines' that have increase beyond 21% atk, they will retain those atk raise and will not affect your save)

For those who wish to abuse the no cap attack raise, copy your patch01.gxp and demonion2.exe to somewhere else before applying the new patch ver 1.03. When you are able to do the events, just remove your ver 1.03 patch01.gxp and demonion2.exe, then put back the old ones to use the no cap attack raise. After that, replace back ver 1.03 stuff when you are satisfied and you will still retain the attack raise(remember to save, of course).

What must I do to get Sapphire and Itsuki? Captured Itsuki two times and got her first three events, but after that nothing didnt got her playable and Sapphire no idea.

Reactions: namalandrcont
What must I do to get Sapphire and Itsuki? Captured Itsuki two times and got her first three events, but after that nothing didnt got her playable and Sapphire no idea.
Are you on the true route? If you are, then Itsuki won't join you until after you fully conquered shuka as she doesn't want to fight against magahime.

As for sapphire, I believe after you conquer a few territories of shuka, you just have to capture her when she finally attacks you and will join you after a few events? I can't exactly remember since I believe there shouldn't be any difference for true route and non-true route.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Are you on the true route? If you are, then Itsuki won't join you until after you fully conquered shuka as she doesn't want to fight against magahime.

As for sapphire, I believe after you conquer a few territories of shuka, you just have to capture her when she finally attacks you and will join you after a few events? I can't exactly remember since I believe there shouldn't be any difference for true route and non-true route.

No isn't true route yet, still on shuka route and for sapphire wiki says something like I need mystery item but no idea where to get it.

For those that are fired up in getting Sapphire, beware! She is not what you think she is! I can't say much due to spoilers.

Okay problem solved after the message that Magahime was kidnapped Itsuki join and Sapphire attacked.

PS what must I do to unlock the dungeon for the Heroine LV rising, both to LV45 and to LV55?

Last edited:
you only can do that in true route

And what must I do to get to the right Dungeons, cleared Shuka Route yesterday and Kilos in my first playthrough so now I should have everything to go to true route in the next playthrough.

does patch 1.03 need no dvd patch for it to work? where might i find this patch?

You only need to copy the patch data to game directory, got patch from astronauts site.

And what must I do to get to the right Dungeons, cleared Shuka Route yesterday and Kilos in my first playthrough so now I should have everything to go to true route in the next playthrough.

Yes, if you have cleared both routes at least once already, on your 3rd playthrough(2nd new game+), you will be asked a question whether you want to enter the true route or not at the start.

Yes, if you have cleared both routes at least once already, on your 3rd playthrough(2nd new game+), you will be asked a question whether you want to enter the true route or not at the start.

I know so much, the question wasn't how to enter true route, but how to get to the dungeons were I can find the LV-Cap (to LV45 and LV55) rising items,after entering true route.

I know so much, the question wasn't how to enter true route, but how to get to the dungeons were I can find the LV-Cap (to LV45 and LV55) rising items,after entering true route.
Sorry, I have clearly misread your question, that was my bad. 光翼の塔 is part of the storyline which should be unlocked when you successfully defend against minerva(not sure if it's required to capture her but why would you not,right?) after you are done taking over both shuka and kilos. This should be minerva's 3rd attack, I believe?

Can anyone help confirm this since I'm just recalling all this off my head and I may have remembered stuff wrongly.

Just to clear something up, there are no dungeons on the right side of the map, other than the 20f extra dungeon. 光翼の塔 is on the top part of the map, beside kilos' territories and the last dungeon is in the middle of the map.

You only need to copy the patch data to game directory, got patch from astronauts site.

Thanks for that, for anyone else wondering where it is here is link http://www.astronauts.co.jp/sirius/demonion2/sp7.html button on the left others are mirrors.

can anybody tell me if i did some thing wrong in the true route i can't get itsuki even after i conquerd shak and after her two caputers i have seen only 1 event did i do somthing wrong?

can anybody tell me if i did some thing wrong in the true route i can't get itsuki even after i conquerd shak and after her two caputers i have seen only 1 event did i do somthing wrong?
slow down your conquer until you get 3 CG of itsuki after that conquer all castle of shuka, itsuki and magahime will join you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on Shine's profile.
Need help, please re-upload this Hentai OVA if possible! Thanks you!
Link: https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120731-oz-スマイルピースdeじゃんけんレイプ-rj099334.635208/
energienah147 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
im new on this site and im wondering if you could do the game Astrune Academy it came out on steam about a week ago
mobius0417 wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + Special Disc + OST + NoDVD

Please re-upload this.
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey, could you re-upload RJ01063625? Thanks, appreciate it.
GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90 さん。こちらを再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。