[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03b & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.02 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

I think it was a magic type. In any case, characters with high chance of critical hits or attacks push back the targets turn are the way to go. The one-hit KO attack takes some time to initiate.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.02 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

I think it was a magic type. In any case, characters with high chance of critical hits or attacks push back the targets turn are the way to go. The one-hit KO attack takes some time to initiate.

If its magic type then it seems archers are the way to go, luckily i have some archers quiet leveled. What characters have high critical chance? I think Drake is one of them.

Also does item and weapon forge makes a huge difference? Because i havent been paying it attention since you know loack of japanese and the sort.

She (it?) is a spear user. The last dungeon is extremely easy if you bring summoners. First battle is an infinite turn side scrolling. The final final boss is even easier than the final boss of E*S 1 because she doesnt change type and sit on a -5 all stats square. Achilles can probably solo her.

I hope she is as easy as you say @rephikul because i would cry if she(it?) blocked me out of the ending. Also i would like to get the special download on Tenco website, would anyone be kind of upload it along your Gold savedata?

PS: I have the game you want but i cant upload it yet, i have to search on my huge disc backlog. I sugest you scratch my back and then i will yours shall we? :) Give me to saturday.

Did you get Galileo's last event yet?

item and weapon forge are basically the same as far as I can tell. The recipe book certainly says as much, though I've only unlocked roughly a third of the items or so. Take note that ingredients only appear when they're part of a recipe. If not, then they only appear in your list of equip-able items.

As far as recruitment goes, though, there are two ways to get a single unit to 50,000. Either you grind, grind, grind, or cheat, cheat, cheat. The former is really hard, and the latter I may try on a later playthrough.

Reactions: Kratoscar2008

item and weapon forge are basically the same as far as I can tell. The recipe book certainly says as much, though I've only unlocked roughly a third of the items or so. Take note that ingredients only appear when they're part of a recipe. If not, then they only appear in your list of equip-able items.

As far as recruitment goes, though, there are two ways to get a single unit to 50,000. Either you grind, grind, grind, or cheat, cheat, cheat. The former is really hard, and the latter I may try on a later playthrough.

I see thanks for the info!

Also i found this pic on the net and apparently these are exclusive of the Console versions, do you know were i could find them?

6f19dff20982560fd004cdca7dd2bf991377297110_full.jpgeac8971b6c973915341641513e1a88821377297163_full.jpg82da505f07b0c49e5db1166a414752b01377297173_full.jpg84dfc9c15e7947268b237213a13d941a1377297185_full.jpgb3723d4bcf2020561b0648b81e523b861377297224_full.jpgc2d0130bc053c940a75e3d46bc3699651377297235_full.jpg

Finding the console version of the game, best bet would be to buy the retail version, because someone uploading it (it's the PS3 console if i remember correctly) is unlikely. Finding the cg, best bet would be to wait on g.e-hentai.org. The reason for the exclusive cg's is because they don't have h-scenes (correct me if I'm wrong). BTW, im starting a new playthrough, and going to try cheat engine to see what sticks. BTW, the game bonus on new game + unlocks characters (like Cambyses, Copernicus, Charlemagne, etc) from the get go. Their events still play chronologically, though you can already use theme for battle. Also, the bonuses lets you get more turns as well as some items. Purchasing bonuses uses points you gain from unlocking achievements. Tried using cheat engine, and found a 4-byte address but changing or freezing the value doesn't work, it simply changes its address. Testing on unit health works as 4-byte addresses; units now at 100k health. Gonna fool around some more.

Reactions: Dollarz

Great thanks for the info.

Finding the console version of the game, best bet would be to buy the retail version, because someone uploading it (it's the PS3 console if i remember correctly) is unlikely. Finding the cg, best bet would be to wait on g.e-hentai.org. The reason for the exclusive cg's is because they don't have h-scenes (correct me if I'm wrong). BTW, im starting a new playthrough, and going to try cheat engine to see what sticks. BTW, the game bonus on new game + unlocks characters (like Cambyses, Copernicus, Charlemagne, etc) from the get go. Their events still play chronologically, though you can already use theme for battle. Also, the bonuses lets you get more turns as well as some items. Purchasing bonuses uses points you gain from unlocking achievements. Tried using cheat engine, and found a 4-byte address but changing or freezing the value doesn't work, it simply changes its address. Testing on unit health works as 4-byte addresses; units now at 100k health. Gonna fool around some more.

would you mind tell me which "Play Bonus" for tranfer Item and Troops Strength from previous game, please?
i'm not good at japanese

How work this? I just wanna infinite golds

load game first then use tool

for changing player stats:
go to where you increase/buy soldiers ,hover on a character her stats will be loaded on the tool
then just edit status

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

Added Ver.1.03 update.

I think it is not compatible with the DLC patch.

That DLC is pretty retarded, it seems like you need to beat the Chinese empire before she will join.

Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140328][天狐] 英雄*戦姫GOLD [3.41G] (Sofmap Bonus & Update 1.03 & Manual & Tactical Book Included)

DLC? Am I missing something here?

Just checked tenco's site too and holyseal and I don't see any mention of the 1.03 update, am I out of the loop or something what happened?

Reactions: Theclow

Wow I didn't see any of this on the main page but it's kind of in front of me black and white. So while the DLC requires a serial key is there any possibly of grabbing it just for completeness sake or is it like キスアト where you have to really own the game? I know in the post above me flower was eluding to the fact that it might not work with the 1.03 patch but I was just curious for completeness sake is all.

Anyway thanks for the info.

Finally, the latest patch fixed my bugged Alchemist trophy (game refuses to give this even though I have completed the craft/recipe book) and CG gallery (missing 5 pics even though I have 100% scenes).

cheat engine works well enough. gold, troop size, and action points (the red orbs at the bottom of the UI that you need to do anything) are all editable as 4-byte addresses. For regular units just track the values while at the recruitment screen. For heroes, you can only increase the HP through winning battles so the 50-floor tower is a good place to alter their HP. As for the turns, values don't change even when you're switching save games. You can easily conquer US, Amazon, pirates, SE Asia, Australia and Britannia by turn 38. Also, there are two characters (look at the character page in the main site) you can't find in the main story that you can actually find in the clone dungeons. I'll see if I can recruit them after clearing.

agth code v1.03: /HB-8*4@4AD857

Did someone manage to get Magoroku Kanemoto on this version? I remember that i get her in the previous game (Eyiuu senki*) automatcally on the last part of the game, so i´m kinda consufused, she didn´t have any event but i want her.

Did someone manage to get Magoroku Kanemoto on this version? I remember that i get her in the previous game (Eyiuu senki*) automatcally on the last part of the game, so i´m kinda consufused, she didn´t have any event but i want her.
She has one H-scene. Keep on collecting and forging items, you'll get her eventually.

Who? You mean that Sengoku Rance character? If her then i had read she doesnt appear here.

On another note i just saw the poll at Getchu and Marco Polo won it with 40,000 votes, so i would like to know how well has Gold sold for Tenco.

And while were at it were should Tenco go from here? Eiyuu Senki 3? A new SLG IP? A boring VN?. I hope for another SLG with different premise and same protag (Since he seems to be some dimension hoping character), hopefully Tenco dont die on us soon.

Reactions: Kratoscar2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799