• NTRストーリ- 出張

Title:
    NTRストーリ- 出張
    Company: BTCPN
    Release: 2024/01/30
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01148579.html

We had a Business trip, and I thought it would be a disappointing trip because my boss is a dull and annoying girl.
    I soon realized that I was completely wrong. My boss is a charming woman with a hot body.
    Although her boyfriend is always hanging around, I won't miss this opportunity.

* Committing immoral actions with your female boss while avoiding her boyfriend
    * Your female boss is waiting for you with more than 18 animated scenes of her.

Rapidgator:

ESR-7288.rar (428.29 MB)
Katfile:

ESR-7288.rar - 428.3 MB
Mexashare:

ESR-7288.rar - 428.3 MB
Rosefile:

ESR-7288.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Last edited:
I found the solution. Go to dlsite and download the trial version, then drag all the contents of the three folders of the official version of locales swiftshader www into the trial version, overwrite the original files, and then you can open them normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.