Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by weidu

  1. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    有没有女主人设比较新奇的 剧情反套路的像大正 宫能昔话 樟物语
  2. How do you pick your otome game?

    音乐剧情和口吧 如果攻略对象有一个特别和我口味基本就玩上了
  3. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    最近玩了三千世界游戏 发现女主个性强的少的可怜有 悬疑类女主有能力的游戏推荐吗
  4. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    不能再赞同了 最近把网盘里乙游下了然后发现被扳了
  5. Whats a pet peeve of yours in otome CDs?

    我长期以来一直遭受无端侮辱,真是烦透了(可能这本来就不是我的癖好)。还有持续不断的咕噜声,非常分散注意力。我偶尔会长时间听一首歌,但却很难真正沉浸其中。有时候,我的心情会毫无征兆地突然消失,没有任何明显的原因。
  6. Do you prefer playing 3D otome games or 2D ones?

    2d 3d 总感觉怪怪的 有点奇怪
  7. Are you the type to play multiple otome game or focus on only one

    I usually download tons of otome games all at once and keep a pile of resources saved up. I only pick them up to play whenever I feel like it. I’ve tried so many games, yet very few have I actually finished all the way through.