Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by sorene

  1. How do you feel about voice actor changes?

    I really dislike voice actor changes, but I understand that sometimes they're unavoidable. Still, I wish they would choose a replacement whose voice sounds as similar as possible to the original, because a huge difference can be really hard for me to get used to.
  2. When playing otome games, do you usually stick with one game until you finish it, or do you rotate between several?

    I've rotated between as many as three games at once before. If I stick with just one game for too long, I sometimes start to get a little bored, so switching to another one for a while actually makes it feel more fun when I come back.
  3. Are there any otome games you've replayed?

    I replayed Love Revo too. It was my very first otome game, so I have a lot of fond memories of it. And of course, I still think it's really fun! ❤️👍
  4. Your method/motivation to finish your ever growing backlog games?

    I usually switch to a different genre for a while. After some time, I naturally start craving otome games again, and that's when I go back to my backlog. Although sometimes I end up getting completely hooked on the other game instead 😂
  5. Favourite and least favourite otome heroine?

    My favorite heroine is Sofia from CRAZY CHAIN, while my least favorite is Lili from Piofiore: Fated Memories. I'm just not a big fan of passive heroines.
  6. What is your opinion on other peoples attitudes to otome games and joseimuke?

    If they're not interested, I wish they would just ignore it instead of criticizing it. No genre is inherently better than another, so I just wish people would let others enjoy what they like.
  7. Is there a popular otome game that everyone loves but you just can't stand?

    For me, it was Piofiore: Fated Memories. I couldn't even finish Dante's route because I got so bored that I ended up quitting the game. I've heard Yang is a really appealing character, but I just can't bring myself to keep playing.
  8. Do you prefer playing on a portable device or on PC?

    I prefer playing on PC. The Switch is nice since I can play while lying in bed, but handsome guys are definitely better appreciated on a big screen!
  9. Do you prefer otome game with gameplay element or just text reading element only?

    I enjoy both. There aren't that many otome games to begin with, so I end up playing pretty much all kinds, but I'd love to see an otome game with gameplay more like Genshin Impact someday.
  10. Your opinion on otome gacha games

    I've never really considered gacha for otome games that are mostly about reading, like visual novels. But for games with strong gameplay like Genshin Impact or Honkai: Star Rail, I don't mind the gacha system.
  11. What's the perfect amount of love interests?

    I think around 4–5 love interests is the perfect number. When there are more than that, the character development and story tend to feel a bit lacking.
  12. Do you prefer younger Lls, older LIs, or characters around the MC's age?

    I'm more drawn to a character's personality and charm than their age, but if I had to choose, I prefer LIs who are around the same age as the MC. I really like that kind of relationship where they can feel like both close friends and lovers.
  13. LI already in love with Mc Vs Falling in love during the route

    I prefer when the LI falls in love with the MC during the route. If they're already in love with her from the beginning, it feels more like they're in love with the character rather than with me as the player.
  14. When Did You First Discover Otome and How Did You Get Into It?

    I also started with a mobile game, Mystic Messenger. After that, I moved on to otome games on Steam, and eventually started playing them on the Switch as well.
  15. What's an otome trope you will never get tired of?

    I really like the trope where a character who initially looks down on or dislikes the MC eventually comes to respect or fall in love with them. It feels especially satisfying when the MC's actions and efforts are finally acknowledged.