Loving the characters or the game is important, but in the end, it’s all about how the company runs it. The game I used to play kept pushing only the popular characters (in the story, monetization, etc.) so much that it became a real eyesore. Seeing the company just chase money like that...
Back when I was totally hooked on Mystic Messenger, I was getting only three hours of sleep a night but still felt weirdly energetic lol. (Honestly, it was only possible because I was so young...)
I find that playing games outside quickly drains my energy, probably because of the crowds. I prefer playing at home, where it’s familiar and comfortable, rather than in unfamiliar places!
I love the cliché of childhood friends becoming lovers. Since they've been together since they were young, it's so natural that they didn't realize they liked each other, but I absolutely love that moment when they suddenly become aware of their true feelings due to a certain event.