Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by rita2sexy

  1. Do you prefer Live2D and other sprite animations? Or is it something you don't care for?

    I do love live 2d or just any sprite doesn't have animation I know it's expensive to do any movement so I'm not really picky as long it's flows well
  2. What’s the longest otome / BL game you’ve ever played?

    The longest otome for me would be the obey me franchise it's been so long forgot when I started but I played everyday trying get some my favorite characters cards reading lore it was fun but lost interest years later was going to revisit but game got into bit controversy (ToT)
  3. Which character not from an otome game would you like to see as a love interest?

    I would definitely want to see Qiuyuan from wuthering-waves as love interested he quiet pretty very much gentleman even though his personality is tad mysterious I wouldn't mind my second definitely scar from same franchise he like yandere not too into yandere men but he one I'll accept him being...
  4. Do you play games in Early Access, or wait for the full release?

    I like wait for fully release than early access because I rather play finished product than doing some stuff early have wait few more months or years until it's full release
  5. The last otome game you played will be the world you'll be reincarnated with, what game is it?

    Mines is LADS tbh I would hate it bit since skin tone range is 😅 but atleast get see Rafael the lore is pretty interesting so wouldn't mind too much but if my last one was obey me I'm never leaving that world
  6. Do you guys have any specific tag that you like in Otome Voice Drama?

    I would say submissive male or public play
  7. Other games that you play besides otome games/BL?

    I'm currently playing punishing gray raven and Honkai Impact 3rd umamusume kinda star rail and wuthering waves
  8. rita2sexy

    Hello world

    Hii everyone Very happy to be a member now (have been lurking for a little bit) and am looking forward to meeting you I am a big fan of drama cd and visuals novels sometimes play gacha games like wuwa and pgr and read some mangas