Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Qiangwei

  1. Which indie otome pleasantly surprised you?

    Our life beginnings and always for me! Found the game on itch.io years ago not expecting much but fell in love with the characters personalities (MA BOY COVE😭🫶)
  2. do you prefer innocent or naughty characters?

    Innocent looking characters who are secretly naughty are just peak
  3. [R-18 Otome Audio]🎧 No Japanese? How do you listen to & enjoy raw R-18 Otome Audio / ASMR?

    Fan translations were so helpful while listening to the drama cds, now I can understand the context (…mostly). But now I know a bunch of lewd expressions ehe
  4. Who's in your profile picture?? 👀

    Mine is Emma from Veil! (Look how pretty she is✨)
  5. Do you skip to the spicy scenes? 😂

    I’m nosy, I want to know how they be banging too
  6. Other games that you play besides otome games/BL?

    I love simulator games whether it is The Sims 3 or supermarket sim for example. I also play a lot of Overwatch these days too!
  7. Have you checked out "Welcome Home"? (R-18 Vietnamese Otome Game by Chang)

    Never heard of it but looks interesting I’ll give it a try!
  8. Do you prefer younger Lls, older LIs, or characters around the MC's age?

    That's is one tough question😔 depends if the age gap between the MC and the LI is too wide it's a bit iffy for me
  9. What is the Anime that made you rethink your life?

    For me it was Nagi no Asukara. I don’t know why but I stumbled onto this anime one day and it made me love the slice of life/highschool trope
  10. Would you rather be stuck in a yandere route or a bad ending?

    I’d pick yandere if it’s a mild one. Not a « I’ll chop your legs off so you can’t run away » type of one
  11. Favorite otome drama cd themes

    I love summer themed high school ones. Makes me feel all fuzzy and warm at how sweet men are in drama cd compared to real life🥹😔 (delulu)
  12. How do you pick your first LI in otome games?

    mostly designs and voices, I do have a soft spot for the sweet looking characters 😔
  13. Canon MC name vs Self-Insert?

    When the character is already set in place I take the canon name feels more cohesive with the story especially if the mic has a distinctive personality! (Love my Yui🥹)
  14. Happy vs. Bad Endings, which do you prefer to play first?

    Definitely happy endings first for me too! The angst can wait 😔