Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by murasakinohana

  1. What time do you wake up?

    05:00 am :deadsad:
  2. last letter first letter

    Rant . . . . . . .
  3. What time do you wake up?

    6:40 pm I'm a vampire jk I just slept all day cuz:crushed:
  4. last letter first letter

    ketchup . . .
  5. last letter first letter

    grey ........
  6. last letter first letter

    warcraft ...
  7. last letter first letter

    Sugary ...
  8. What time do you wake up?

    8:40 am :zombie:
  9. 日本語で雑談 Japanese Free Talk

    こにちは~ みんなさんはじめまして!花と言います(*^_^*) ごめんねえ私の日本語はなんか悪いけど。。。 皆さんを話したいます(^_^)
  10. murasakinohana

    Hello!!

    Hello guys! I'm hana :3 omg I'm so awkward I don't know how to introduce myself sorry ><