Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by mowanjian

  1. What got you interested in otome games?

    I love experiencing all kinds of different romances in games, and the story always ends at a pretty satisfying point. But in real life, love after the honeymoon phase always gets kind of boring
  2. would you enjoy combat aspects if they were added in otome?

    If an otome game adds combat elements, I hope they're actually fun. If it's too boring, I'd feel like I'm just wasting my time, and the story flow would feel off too
  3. Other games that you play besides otome games/BL?

    I've been playing Rhythm Tengoku lately
  4. Which characters from otome games have actually scared you?

    In Butterfly's Poison, Spider's Thread, ‌SanLang makes me feel scared. Just seeing his face gives me physical discomfort
  5. How do you pick your otome game?

    For me, the most important thing is probably the script and the writer's prose
  6. What trope would you defend even if everyone says it’s overused?

    I like characters who are a bit bossy and unreasonable. And since I'm kind of rebellious myself, it's really satisfying to see them get conquered by me
  7. What do you think if your favorite character/LI is less popular than other character/LI?

    Maybe my taste is pretty mainstream I haven't come across any really obscure characters I like yet. But I really respect everyone's preferences and choices
  8. A character who saves the world and sacrifices themselves, or a character who abandons the world for you alone?

    I'm sure I'll cry a lot over the first character, and he'll definitely become someone very memorable to me
  9. Which character do you like?

    I like the coolest one, haha
  10. The last otome game you played will be the world you'll be reincarnated with, what game is it?

    Hogwarts Legacy isn't an otome game, but I genuinely love that world. If it had romance elements too, that would be perfect
  11. Do you prefer softer/realistic romances or intense ones?

    I enjoy both. I'd rather experience different kinds of love rather than staying in the same routine
  12. When do you usually listen to Otome CDs?

    When I'm doing some little things around the house, it's too noisy outside for me to really get immersed in the story
  13. Self-insert mc or no?

    Basically, I only appreciate works as a reader, but for some works, such as Tokimemo Girls Side, I would shape them in my own style
  14. What's that trait in LIs you love but hate in real life?

    In games, I'm drawn to characters who show little emotion and have a rational, calm personality, but in real life, I keep my distance from people like that
  15. 中文乙女游戏聊天

    种田元素有恋爱要素真挺香的,盲猜上面那个是风之繁华集市