You're welcome. I really wanted you to be able to play the game, but sadly I am running out of ideas and also can't find anything else that could help.
So for now it seems I have to admit defeat.
If you ever find a solution to get it running, let me know. I'd be interested.
If you still want to...
Okay, no error message means we are at least a step further.
I found a post of someone reporting the same behavior you are now seeing, the game briefly opening with a white screen and immediately closing again.
https://note.com/tanak_memo/n/n972ad7e65a57
They traced it down to their intel...
Damn, I hoped this would have fixed it... Does it still show any errors when it crashes or are they gone now? And does this also happen with FULLSCREENMODE=0?
The thread you found, as far as I can see, seems to be about people complaining about the garbled folder name under \Documents\My Games\ and issues with onedrive it produces. The mojibake in the folder name itself seems to be "normal", at least according to the staff. The game should start...
For me it runs without problems.
Does it not start at all for you? If so, do you maybe see an error when trying to launch it or anything else that could help troubleshoot?
---
Edit:
I poked around a bit and found a thread on steam where a user mentioned the game also not starting for them...
I couldn't get it to run on Windows 10/11 either. Same behavior you described, the window briefly opens but that's it.
I fiddled with the config and compatability options but to no avail.
Then I tested it on a Windows XP x64 install on a virtual machine I use for some other older games. It...
You could try with an application profile where you check "Fake system UI language" and set the timezone to somewhere in Japan.
Afterwards hit save and try to start the game via "Run with Application Profile" from the context menu.
In the past this has sometimes helped me with these kind of...
The one in the archive should be the same as the one in the main folder. In any case only the one in the game folder is needed.
There is no sexual content as far as I remember and the story is rather depressing, so I would say no, not arousing or fetishy.
Hey, I hope I understood your questions correctly. I‘ll try to answer them as best as as I can.
Open the part1.rar file and extract all files in it into a folder (you still need all 6 parts of the archive as well as winrar/7zip).
Afterwards install the game by running the setup .exe. The other...
Hey, .rar and .7z files are compressed archive files that you would normally open and extract with 7zip or Winrar.
Adobe Audition is not the correct program for those. Maybe it somehow got associated with .rar files, so it now tries to open them automatically when the download finishes or you...
As far as I know, Pixeldrain transfer is tied to your IP, so you can use a VPN to circumvent the limit.
There was a thread about free VPNs recently if you are looking for one to try it out.
Alternatively you can use a debrid service which allows you to download from a multitude of sites without...
Schwarzesmarken: Kouketsu no Monshou
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/151127-アージュ-シュヴァルツェスマーケン-紅血の紋章.1128473/
Schwarzesmarken: Junkyousha-tachi
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/161028-アージュ-シュヴァルツェスマーケン-殉教者たち.547497/#post2541861
Both of those should have working rapidgator links.