Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by laidy

  1. Incest in Otome games- Love, Hate or Neutral?

    This is kinda a weird topic lol but I genuinely have an issue... What's y'alls opinions on the "brother" or some sort of family relation route in otome games? Is it affected by your life experience? I don't have a brother so whatever I see in an otome game I take unusually seriously. As soon as...
  2. Otome Game tracker: koilog

    Ohhhhh It's because of the [/COLOR] at the end of the link! Idk why that showed up when I clicked it lol. I added you btw! I'm laidy!
  3. Do you prefer younger Lls, older LIs, or characters around the MC's age?

    hehehe. I like both! I love a good age gap because it's like a third dimension to the pairing (if done right). Plus I love seeing cute visual distinctions like the younger one being shorter or having bigger eyes, or the older one being taller and having... FACIAAAAAAAAL HAIRRRRRRRRRR AAAAA, and...
  4. Otome Game tracker: koilog

    Hey!!! I wanted to add you but the link didnt work ? ,,><,, Let's be friends !
  5. Any preferences for LIs’ looks or outfits?

    I looooveeee CUTE SMILING EYES, the weeb word for this is Tareme, I had to google for like 10 minutes ^^;; I LOVE when male characters have cute puppy dog eyes. If they're goofy and just a littttle dumb? Even better...... They don't usually have the main routes lol, but aesthetics wise they're...
  6. General BL Games Discussion Thread

    I almost forgot BL falls under the otome corner LMAO... I looooooooooooove Towa... I love all my sweet Nitro+Chiral boys... They're a close second race for me. I even bought keychains of them...!!! But there's also another developer on the scene who's ML may rival Towa for me...
  7. What's a visual deal breaker to you ?

    Fun fact: I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but this is actually the older "sound novel" style of visual novel!!! It's a more dated predecessor of visual novels! I also found it really immersion breaking lol ;^; so much so that there's even a mod for Higurashi (horror VN) that changes it...
  8. What do you think of western otome games?

    Our Life mention!!!!! Yes yes yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!! I was waiting for this one! I think that although the story... The art... The worlds of Eastern Otome's are so wonderful and beautiful and vivid- they are very linear- and for english speakers and readers- can sometimes feel as...
  9. Different Cultures: How Do Players View the MC's Submissive Attitude in Otome Games?

    Really interesting thread... Good question Sophiamolin!!! Usually I see the Otome Main Character as her own person! I'm simply stepping into her shoes for a bit. I never think it's *me* pursuing an otome guy- always the character, kinda like acting. So I kind of dislike complete self insert...
  10. [Album] 「贄の町」サウンドコレクション [320k]

    Hello!! Sorry to bother, but the link is dead. Could someone reupload? Thank you!!