Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by at_chat

  1. Count the million back...~

    851964
  2. What’s your preferred "Kemono Level"?

    If it's a manga I like all levels. For otome games level 1 is the best for me. It might depend on the storyline but I also like it if they can transform to complete animal form of like have some phantom animal style.
  3. Happy vs. Bad Endings, which do you prefer to play first?

    I start with bad then good and save best for the last if I was using guide. I want to finish the game with happy feelings.
  4. What's your opinion on Merry Bad End?

    I like Merry Bad End, dark themed otome games and yandere characters. Happy endings are the best for me but some characters and stories completely shines with merry bad ending.
  5. Do you prefer long common route -> shorter character route OR short common route -> longer character route

    Depends on the story genre, love to have long common route if there are mysteries or secrets in the plot. Same amount would be nice. Also enjoyed some short common route and long character that each story goes completely different angle.
  6. What do you think about these ai chat bots?Could they replace otome games?

    I think AI chatbot fills different place of our hobby hearts. Personally I'm not into chatbots first it might be exciting and new but then kinda gets bored to communicate. Even I can't communicate or there's no updates with otome game character, they leave me a space to imagine how they are...
  7. Route you play first in a game?

    I start with less interesting route to most interesting but in the middle I mix them so that I don't get bored. If I didn't have clear ranking or the game story secrets unfolds in each route, I go with the recommended.
  8. would you like to see your favorite otome game get an anime adaptation?

    I saw both otome and BL game based animation, first I was excited but couldn't enjoy any of them. Because most otome and BL games has several routes and anime has only one route we can't see the true ending and if it is the true ending route, sadly many parts will be cut off and the storyline...
  9. Do you finish all routes? Or games you have quit in middle

    I like to complete and unlock the extra bonus stories that some games have. If I can choose the route freely I normally start with least interested character and save the most interested for last. It's fun to plan and predict my favorite route/character and check after completing.
  10. Count the million back...~

    852149