Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by annaqueue

  1. Have you ever read the novel an anime you liked was based on?

    Nope Im not a novel person
  2. Do you guys have any specific tag that you like in Otome Voice Drama?

    Even though I don't always base my choices on these but my favorites, obsessive seme, yandere, confinement.
  3. Which character not from an otome game would you like to see as a love interest?

    YEP!! a world like collar x malice but ur not on the police side hehe^^ I was thinking what other Lis can be. it would be great game damn 〒▽〒
  4. Have you ever sped up an (R-18) otome audio drama?

    LOL no, not my thing bu I heard ppl doing that 😂 I believe ur not alone
  5. annaqueue

    Question All question about access the otome section

    U can check this^^ https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86-read-before-uploading-rules-easy-templates-to-quickly-share-your-games-%E2%98%86%E2%98%86%E2%98%86.957896/
  6. Buying otome games for Switch - how to choose??

    Honestly, no—full price for an otome game is just out of my budget. They easily run anywhere from $60 to $120, so I always rely on discounts. That's the only way I managed to get games like Nightshade, Piofiore, even if TEMPEST, Bustafellows, Hakuoki, and Amnesia.. Drama CDs, on the other hand...
  7. What are the boundaries you would or would not tolerate in an otome game?

    I've yet to see it in an otome game, but love potions are my ultimate dealbreaker across all media, and an instant 'no' from me. It's literally drugging someone and violating them emotionally and physically. I don't care if they already had a crush or feelings before taking it—it still ruins...
  8. Buying otome games for Switch - how to choose??

    I am play first, buy later if you liked it type. But I usually look for sales to buy. I dont buy games for full prices unless I really love it alot.
  9. Who's your favorite va?

    Irodori Kazuya (彩和矢), Mikado (皇帝), Sawa Manaka (佐和真中) and Mitsuhashi Wataru (三橋渡). I also like Nogi Yuusei( 乃木悠星) these days. He is improved alot. Im more story person tho. I dont mind VAs if they arent too bad.
  10. Do you finish all routes? Or games you have quit in middle

    It's so rare for me to finish a game. If I finish one, it means I certainly liked all the LIs, or I really liked the theme and story and it wasn't boring. I usually only play the routes of the LIs I have my eyes on.
  11. What Otome circle do you enjoy the most?

    They are 幽玄トラオム , 脊髄ピアス and Miserable Melancholy. I have more favorites, but I was too lazy to write out the whole list lol. These three are among my favorites. I recommend them to people who love BoneCage and Parasite Garden.
  12. Side portrait MC (Protagonist) vs No side portrait MC?

    Either works. It's nice to have a side portrait in a game; I like seeing the main character's facial expressions. But if the game doesn't have that feature, I wouldn't even notice its absence. Both is good for me.
  13. Your biggest visual weakness on an LI?

    Pink hair! (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ)