Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by エブリン

  1. What do you think about characters who smoke?

    100% agree! In real life, cigarettes are a massive no the smell and health risks are just awful But in fiction its pretty sexy lol
  2. What are the boundaries you would or would not tolerate in an otome game?

    I totally agree with your limits NTR and straight-up abuse toward mc are instant dealbreakers for me too! On top of those, another huge boundary for me is when mc is written to be completely helpless, has zero say in anything, and just lets everyone push her around without ever standing up for...
  3. Which character do you like?

    I like white hair guys so I always pick them first
  4. Do you guys actually understand Japanese or still rely on translations when it comes to otome CDs?

    Still relying on translations for the most part 😭 I'm learning Japanese but otome CDs are on a whole different difficulty level lmao. I can understand some bits, but definitely not enough to go translation-free yet
  5. Do you guys listen to otome drama CDs before bed?

    I used to but now I don't do it anymore, cuz I can't sleep when someone talks in my ear, lol kinda sad i want to do it again
  6. Thought's On LI Sexuality Headcannon ?

    Ohh yeah, I definitely made the right choice by not playing then, I don't think I'd enjoy being forced to just sit there and watch that
  7. Thought's On LI Sexuality Headcannon ?

    That joke was related to Jumin Han, right? I really didn't like it at all 😔 but it seems like the first time I saw that joke, I didn't take it seriously, maybe because, if I remember correctly, that joke didn't appear very often in the game. 😭 Now I'm actually glad I never played their next...
  8. Thought's On LI Sexuality Headcannon ?

    That's Mystic Messenger. The ship was Jumin and Zen, and they were both my favorites, so seeing people constantly ship them together made me really uncomfortable. What annoyed me even more was how some people nowadays act like anyone who's uncomfortable with two characters being shipped in an...
  9. Thought's On LI Sexuality Headcannon ?

    i completely agree with your point; the first otome game I played had a very popular LixLI ship, And that annoyed me so much that I left those game-related groups, I definitely don't want to see any bl content in otome games
  10. What Japanese dialect do you like the most?

    Kansai-ben is definitely my favorite lol! It feels warm and lively, and somehow makes the character sound even more charming haha.
  11. Do you listen to a drama CD for the voice actor or for the story?

    For the voice actor!! I mostly listen to drama CDs because I love hearing my favorite VA voice than everything else
  12. What do you think about these ai chat bots?Could they replace otome games?

    I don't think AI chatbots could completely replace otome games. Otome games have carefully written routes, CGs, music, voice acting, and emotional story progression that AI can't fully replicate
  13. Are there any otome games you've replayed?

    I'm usually not the type of person who replays games or rewatches movies because once I know the whole plot, it gets boring for me. But Mystic Messenger is the exception, lol. I keep coming back to it, especially Jumin's route. There's just something about this game that still has a special...
  14. Everyone's favorite otome game/recommendations?

    I'll recommend Code: Realize! The characters and story are just so good
  15. What do you guys think about the Villains Are Destined to Die anime adaptation news?

    I'm mostly nervous right now. A lot of what I love about the story comes from Penelope's thoughts and the overall atmosphere, so I really hope they don't rush it. I'll definitely give it a chance though