Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Filled Requests New

1.4K
18.2K
Threads
1.4K
Messages
18.2K

Users who are viewing this forum

  • Latest profile posts

    nerd666 Shine nerd666 wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hey shine can you upload https://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1553
    The english version just dropped the Japanese version has existed here I think.
    LazyMuffin Tlllbnn LazyMuffin wrote on Tlllbnn's profile.
    I believe this is a human error as this series doesn't have eng sub https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/toonshub-aoki-denshou-welsh-shedar-web-dl.2079583/ It is recommended to use the RAW prefix to indicate the anime doesn't have subs. Also note use the MULTI prefix if the anime contains more than 3 languages
    Does anyone know why mix dunk had akb48's logo I didn't get it