The boring life of Ancer_Nyaa and Chiro_Nyaa's beautiful life

ancer_nyaa

If Only I Had A Life
Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
On a certain sunny day, Ancer was sleeping under the shade of the tree just like always. Its black fur was slowly getting blown by the summer breeze.

「Nyaaaaa~~~」Ancer licked its right paw and placed it on its face.
「I think Ancer is forgetting something.....」Ancer opened its eyes when it remembered something that it forgot something that should not be forgotten.
「HA! I was baking a cake!」Ancer immediately remembered what it had forgotten and rushed to its house. Ancer dug out the key to its house from its
black Nyanpouch.
「Why won't it fit?」When Ancer tried to put the key inside the keyhole, it didn't fit in.
「Is it upside down?」Ancer flipped the the key but it still didn't fit.
「What is it!!! DOOR you pickin a fight!」Ancer snapped and tried to pick a fight with the brown wooden door. Ancer tried to scratch his door but since it
cut its claws every week, the door wasn't scratched.
「I have lost!」Ancer lost its will to fight and gave up.

「Excuse me...」A nice and soothing voice approached Ancer from behind.
「?? Who?」Ancer rudely asked the cat behind.
「What are you doing in front of my apartment?」A white cat asked Ancer.
「Ah, Chiro what do you want? This is my apartment」Ancer talked to Chiro.
「I apologize but this is my apartment, your apartment is on the left, Ancer」Chiro pointed her left paw at Ancer's apartment.
「Ohh......hehehehe」Ancer awkwardly picked up its key and entered its own apartment.

Thanks to Chiro_Nyaa, Ancer_Nyaa's apartment wasn't burned down!

To be....no, it's not going to continue!

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

So....is it in anyway entertaining? Tell me if it's funny, entertaining or it's so painful that you want to punch me in the face.

"From now on, Chiro_Nyaa's will be under Ancer_Nyaa's care"

Ancer_Nyaa "What? What? How come? What happened?"

Chino_Nyaa give Ancer_Nyaa a letter from Ancer_Nyaa's parents:

---
To our dearest and useless son,

Ever since you left our home, you never bother writing to us to let us know your well being. We wanted to make sure our son to be well and healthy at all time, so we send Chino_Nyaa, to take care of you in our stead. From now on, she will be with you and take care of you.

With love.
Parents
XOXO
---

Ancer_Nyaa stood there in disbelief, and looking at Chino_Nyaa, Chino_Nyaa smile at Ancer_Nyaa "Yoroshiku onegaishimasu, onii-sama!"
Ancer_Nyaa face clearly without a single drop of blood, being shocked. *fainted*
... *moments later*
Ancer_Nyaa slowly open his eyes.
"Was that all a beautiful dream?"
Ancer_Nyaa murmur to himself

"Ohayo gozaimasu, onii-sama"

Ancer_Nyaa open his eyes, to see Chino_Nyaa right in front of his face.

Ancer_Nyaa panically wake up, realizing he was lying on Chino_Nyaa's lap

Ancer_Nyaa's peaceful life suddenly take a tight turn, what's going to happen to his daily life now that Chino_Nyaa's will be taking care of him?

Even worse Ancer_Nyaa's osananajimi Kokomi_Nyaa found out about Chino_Nyaa's and wanted to move in his apartment to make sure that Ancer_Nyaa won't commit any crime. Misaki_Nyaa, the kind neighbor next door who always give Ancer_Nyaa her delicious home cook food will not just sit there, watching both of them robbing Ancer_Nyaa from her.

Let's find out this Fall 2015 release.
It won't be boring. Promise.

Episode 3: "What Are Those!!!!"

Ancer, laying on his soft and super comfortable couch while surfing the internet in his Nyanphone.
「I need to make sure I follow up with the new Twends」He stuttered a bit. While he was looking through a not so new social media called
"Vine" he found a new trend that almost everydone is doing.
「This one is funny」Ancer jumped out of his couch and rand to the kitchen where Chino_Nyaa is. Since a visitor was coming in a few hours,
Chino is preparing the food she is going to offer to their visitor.
「Chino!」Ancer exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.
「What is it?」Chino replied.

「・・・・」Ancer closed his eyes and didn't talk for a moment. He then approached Chino who was really confused.
「What are those!!!!」Ancer pointed at Chino's feet and imitated a trend he found online.
「・・・・eh?」Chino was dumbfounded since she didn't know what the trend was.
「You got some cute shoes.....peace out!」Since Ancer started to feel awkward once again so he reid to bail out. He tried to run out of the kitchen but
tripped from nothing.
「ugh....I am not crying」A water fall of tears flowed out of Ancer's eyes.
「I AM NOT CRYING!!!!」Ancer tried to run once again but bumped to the wall.
「What! Wall! Are you trying to pick a fight!」Just like the door, Ancer tried to pick a fight with the wall.
「Should I call a thenyaphist?」While looking concerned, Chino took out her Nyanphone and dialed up the number for a thenyapist.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I am a bit sick but a mere illness can't stop me!!!
Since I saw the post above, I am assuming that it wasn't so painful that they don't want to punch me in the face....cool.

Reactions: fguelffstan
What is this nyan-sense!

So cute, you just punched me right in the heart nyaaa~ :bepraised:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。