[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][クロシェット] サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション! 初回版 [6.75G] (Official Drama CD Included) (Added Getchu)

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011

サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション! 初回版

Brand:クロシェット
Product Price:¥8,800 (Inc-Tax ¥9,504)
Release Date:2014/05/30
File Size: 6.75GB

Gerne:ADV
CG Artist:御敷仁
Scenario Writer:姫ノ木あく、保住圭、森崎亮人
Sub-Gerne :アドベンチャー
Categories:学園、女子学生、部活・サークル、ラブコメ

Information: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=785715
Information: http://clochette-soft.jp/sakigake/campaign.htm

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...fficial-drama-cd-included-225197/#post1541106
Complete CG Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ーション!-event-cg-[359m-jpg]-225678/#post1543610

サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション!
サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション! オフィシャル特典ドラマCD 「お姉ちゃん、がんばります!」

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:572229FA47F3E530C3DC68F74375F330B5FCAFD5
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file

Game Bought by 2DJGAME

Thank you for downloading. Enjoy the game.
WE ALREADY COVERED ALL GROUNDS, YOU DON'T NEED TO RE-UPLOAD.
If you want to share it, use the same torrent and DDL Links we already posted.

サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション! 初回版 げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD 「お兄ちゃんといっしょ」 (tak+cue)
http://bitshare.com/files/sz2u6umc/...te--Sakigake-Generation-Getchu-Drama.rar.html

Last edited:
Re: ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140530][クロシェット] サキガケ⇒ジェネレーション! 初回版 [6.75G] (Official Drama CD Included)

Boy does it feel good to see how Clochette has grown tremendously in such a relative short time. I decided with my free time that I am going to give my quick thoughts on this VN’s characters considering Clochette is my #1 VN company (Kamipani was my first eroge 100% CG). Not a review since I haven’t played but just a quick overview of the characters. I am expecting probably Freeman or someone else to give the story synopsis as always. This is not a translation from the character bios in the Clochette homepage but the personal feel that I got on the characters by playing the demo a few months ago. You could say this is my personal opinion on judging the character personality and what issues their individual routes might tackle. There might be minor spoilers (Although I don’t think so since these are given out really early in the story, before branching into the routes) . First I will give an overview on the persona and then possible plot opportunities on spoiler tags. Mods, feel free to move my post if it’s inappropriate. I just want to maximize my audience.

Shuuho Kaidou: Mr. Protagonist. Loves videogames. Leader of the videogame appreciation club of the school. Pays attention in class and makes his homework. Dependable and well spoken. Has sister (How much he likes her depends on the route you take). He is a good sport overall that understands the values of camaraderie and friendship. Very curious and open to new things. Has a discount-Masato bro (He is alright but there is only one Muscle Comedy Relief Bro in Ero and he is voiced by Lancer from Fate/stay night. Kiniku Kiniku!!). Wish he had a voice (I have a personal bias for voiced protagonists. I think it gives protagonists uniqueness and depth). He doesn’t appear to be that perverted (subject to change in the routes considering its Clochette we are talking about and they win awards in Softmap and Getchu not because of their plotlines...I mean they have decent plots but by no means they have the same level as say AkabeeSoft or Age or August…the Triple AAA of Eroge plot makers).

Aside Rant: But seriously we all know how Clochette became a top tier company in such a short amount of time. From 2008 to now. Shintaro-sensei and Oshiki Hitoshi-san’s art. These guys know how to fucking animate MOE and ERO. Now unto the heroines. From bottom to top according to the recent voting that happened on Clochette’s webpage.

5) Anon Yukinomiya: Likes games even more than Shuuho. Her sister is a siscon videogame developer director (Ayame). “The main heroine”(Although honestly she seems to be the least interesting character, probably why she got the last place considering she is the equivalent of Fuka in Kamikaze Explorer). The game's premise exists because of her. She sets the group together to play Wizard Generation. Full of Energy. The jokester of the group as well as the mood setter. Makes friends really easy considering she is a transfer. Self-described as a honor student bishoujo from Tokyo (2 of those are false). Serves as a foil for Ouka. Teases Ouka a lot because she is the only one that knows her secret and because she is her newly appointed BF and neighbour. She doesn’t know how to think about Shuuho.
She knows magic. I can see her plot explaining how Wizard Generation uses magic instead of you know actual technology, how the hell Ayame is a magician or shy she made the game or why did she transfer to the school. Perhaps her sister is in some shady business. My point is I can see Ayame being the focus of her plotline instead of her. Probably because again Anon doesn’t have much going for her in terms of trauma or personal conflicts or desires.

4) Natsume Shikishima: Childhood friend of the Kaidou siblings. Acts as a caring older sister for the Kaidou siblings. Dependable and knowledgeable about multiple topics since she is an honor student and stuff. Has a rather volatile BF (Kiriha) that sometimes abuses her and Atsumori (cousin?). Charming and acts as a role model in and out of the game. MLG levels of game ablilty. Not even Anon is as real a gamer as her. The last one to join into the game due to her problems. She really likes games you guys. She even played in the in-game equivalent of SAO with Anon. She and Anon often formed a clan in different videogames.
Her dad appears to be a douche that doesn’t want her daughter playing games. Natsume hides the fact that she is an MLG from her parents. So I guess the plot here writes itself. That’s all I got. Maybe we will see why she is MLG and how the hell she managed to accomplished that under her dad’s nose. Also we might see how and why she became friends with the Kaidou siblings.

3) Yuria Benifuzi (In game is pronounces more like Benifuji): BF of Ririko. Required lone non-busty heroine in a Clochette game. Gets teased a lot by Ririko. Serves as Ririko’s foil. She and Ouka are the Common Sense alliance in the videogame club. She is wary of Anon and pretty much anything she brings or does. First time gamer. She is a sceptic of how Wizard Generation works. She is the daughter of Rui Benifuzi-sensei ( At first I thought he was going to be the typical fat NTR creepo but he won me over the first minute he started talking). Has a complex for her bosom. Very likable and everyone treats her like she is the mascot of the group. Smart and rather adaptable to the situation. She likes to tease Shuuho. She is teased by Ririko. Doesn’t know if she likes Shuuho for real or just admires him. But perhaps the most important quality of her is ….She calls Shuuho O-NII-SAN. 10/10 will buy.
She knows Magic. It seems in the game world that magic is implied that its non-existent by the common folk. The reason she has problems with Anon is that Wizard Generation uses magical astral projections and she knows the game doesn’t have SAO-like virtual reality capabilities so she doesn’t buy Anon’s bullshit of being just experimental software. I can see her revealing the joys of magic to Shuuho and Ririko and why is not common anymore. I can also see her getting deeper into how Wizard Generation was developed and why did Magic was used to create it and for what goal. I can also see why did her family emigrated to Japan.

2) Ririko Kaidou: Mandatory blood related siscon romantic interest sister for the protagonist cliché. Took classes in how to have Rikka Takanashi dispositions (read has Eight-Grader Syndrome). Likes to be mysterious and cheeky even when the situation doesn’t require it. For her Videogames with her brother are serious business so they play often together. Chants spells over the top even for a simple firaga. She is called Lilith by Yuria even outside of the game. Teases Yuria, specially about her sizes. She leaves herself wide-open (literally) when around her brother when they are alone. She is somehow shy due to her personality. Has a soft spoken demeanor when not getting too much into character. Loves brother (It’s not immediately obvious in the common route). Seiyuu works for this character. 5 Stars do recommend.
It seems that she is a potential magic user. Yuria doesn’t want her to know about that because she feels it will further put fire into her Lilith persona. I can see the story following her and her brother coping with her newfound abilities and seeing how this relates to the creation of Wizard Generation or even the town where they leave since it seems there is some magic affinity going on there.

1) Ouka Hoshizaki: Class Rep of Shuuho’s classroom. Shares name with the name of the final operation in Muv-Luv Alternative. Honor Student through and through. Gets often involuntarily involved in Atsumori and Shuuho’s antics. Has a hard time making friends or even any sort of meaningful relationship. Anon becomes the only person she calls by her first name in the game in the common route (Right in the feels). Hates videogames. After trying Wizard Generation she discovers she has natural talent for videogames. Becomes BF and foil of Anon early in the game. Most revealing battle outfit in the game (Real talk…Was that really necessary? This is an eroge made by a company known for its art and ero. This is like asking for a fifth tire on a car. I think we have enough). Part of the Common Sense Alliance with Yuria. Gets jealous of stuff. Mother works in a convenience store. Lives in grandma’s house whom she is the manager of the villas where she and Anon lives. In-game character name (Cerasus) was inspired by Shuuho’s name (Begonia). If you played the Prism Recollection, you will find that like Hinano, Ouka is a soliloquist. Most “real-world” backstory. Voice Actor is a perfect fit for her. My favorite character in the game. TENNOUATEN!!! Walk me off Fry!
f0p8xw.jpg

Madly in Love with Shuuho. Tsundere according to Anon who is the only one that knows this. Gets delusional about him. Her dad left to parts unknown 3 years ago. Reason she hates videogame is because her father was a video game enthusiast that often traveled around the country to play (or compete, I don’t know) , hence this the main reason why she has a hard time approaching Shuuho. She resents her father a lot for abandoning her and her young mother. Her mother and her had to move from Tokyo due to financial struggles and live with grandmother. This is her Second year in the town. It is implied her mother works hard to provide for the house so Ouka does house chores and she barely gets any spending money from her. Her mother thinks her husband still cares about them. You can see the plot here. Ouka will find out where her father is or what happened to him. Also she will have to bridge the gap between her and Shuuho that the association of videogames with her father created. This is for me the best plot because I think is the one that tackles a rather relatable issue and because it barely uses the “you’re a wizard Harry and magic is real” plot device that the rest of the heroines seem to have (Except Natsume).

Thank you for coping with me and my old man ramble and for your troubles I will facilitate your lives with the following links. Thank you and please do enjoy!

Adventure Guide (Walkthrough).

If you just want to fap I guess (Save).

Reactions: GSDX20

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.