Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
61TUvOkbYOL._AC_SL1000_5f04aafc67bcd69b.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c6f72370eac91d7f7a93f7dbae8f877a33281010&tr=http://sukebei.tracker.wf:8888/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-1270568/
Direct Download Links said:
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link and Fikper Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

Um...Many thank to sonogami for bought and sharing this game~ ^_^

Hm...This game will be last one from Giga, what a pity...Thank you for all wonderful games in the past and wish you all the best on your new road !

Attachments

• [230127] [戯画] JINKI-UNLIMITED- 豪華版.torrent
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,260
Why this is the last GIGA game ? cannot find this info on google.

Unfortunately piracy send to bankruptcy another game studio

This runs bad. System requirements are way higher than some old crappy laptop. No graphics settings, bad load times. The animated scenes look great but they bit off wildly more than they could chew with this type of game. I can see how making this game broke them, because it was way beyond what they could handle.

Seriously, this is bad as an RTS and bad as a VN, with basically none of the usual VN elements or options. They shoved this shit out the door half baked. Save File or bust, but I imagine there's some glaring problems with it as an eroge as well. No text speed options, no text appearance options, no auto, no log, no way to turn off the animations for portraits or eroge scenes, critical bugs that might never be fixed. What a fucking terrible end for Giga, and will probably leave a "good riddance" attitude towards them as they close.

Last edited:
Unfortunately piracy send to bankruptcy another game studio

Nah, piracy isn't really the problem. Their games has been bad for a while so not alot of japanese people are buying them.
Remember that they don't expect us gaijins to buy their games, we're not in their target sales, where can I even buy this outside of importing it from japan? Any purchase from us gaijins is a bonus, anything that gets pirated by gaijins isn't loss sales.

RIP GIGA though

No text speed options, no text appearance options, no auto, no log, no way to turn off the animations for portraits or eroge scenes, critical bugs that might never be fixed.

Jeezus that bad? not even auto read? oof.

after playing without problems, the game freezes on the same Mission and "close the game" is the only thing that responds. I used a new save file and it froze again on the same mission. Am I the only one with this bug/problem?

This game is kind of a mess. Despite updating to patch 1.01, the game still freezes at the very later stage and you couldn't finish it. It lacks a lot of basic visual novel features too like message speed, skip read/unread message, auto-read, logging, etc. Gameplay is alright at first but it turns to be a chore and boring later with you doing not enough damage and enemies having a ton of health. It takes forever to complete a stage.

On a positive note, it has a lot of eroge content that it might be called nukige. Most is either rape, NTR, and the likes. If you aren't into that stuff, just stay away. Some of scenes are animated too which it does pretty well.

This is my save file which is nearing its end but got stuck due to game-preventing bug. Hopefully, after completing the game, graphics and scene recollection will be available (which I have my doubt since it lacks so many simple VN elements so far).

View attachment SaveGames.zip

Reactions: Murakumo
Giga failed themselves when they started to rely on the NTR-theme to pad their content. Their classic titles were GOOD because the writing was GOOD and the content was vanilla anime-style stuff that got you engaged. Their more recent games rely more on the ra-pey dime-a-dozen NTR stuff that companies like Lilith-soft constantly produces, which IMO probably actually only sells very well because of the (IMO) art quality. Giga doesn't have that art quality, nor are their style fitting the genre. I wished way back that they just went back to a simple vanilla VN with a harem theme or something like Baldr Sky 2 with a multi-route story that was good. But alas...One can only wish and dream...

This game need crack or something ?

i can't open the game since the windows popup said about C++ runtime or something

am i missing something? how did you unlock the eroge scenes??? im almost done with all the main missions minus the bug and not one eroge scene. is it in the submissions or do i have to lose some battles?? so exhausted doing the same shit with zero payoff. Please help

am i missing something? how did you unlock the eroge scenes??? im almost done with all the main missions minus the bug and not one eroge scene. is it in the submissions or do i have to lose some battles?? so exhausted doing the same shit with zero payoff. Please help

H scenes are in the submissions (There will be indicating numbers). You have to beat those missions and another submissions will be unlocked after which you can check them.

Here is a save file that I finished the game choosing to view Mel J ending scene. You can load Save 2 and pick all other characters to get the remaining scenes. Anyhow, I think most if not all of the H scenes are unlocked. Sadly, there is no scene recollection to view in the title menu. To view them, load Save 3 then select the H scenes from submissions. This game is really sloppy with VN features.

View attachment Complete Save.zip

are you referring to the high difficulty sub missions or the character specific ones? like Mel Js. i did her entire sub mission but there werent any hscenes.

and thanks i would use your save file but i'd like to unlock it myself, makes the h scenes more worth it.

are you referring to the high difficulty sub missions or the character specific ones? like Mel Js. i did her entire sub mission but there werent any hscenes.

and thanks i would use your save file but i'd like to unlock it myself, makes the h scenes more worth it.

The lower submissions will appear as you progress into the game. After you finish them, the upper submissions will be unlocked. These are basically H scenes. Despite having indicating numbers, they are free to be unlocked in any order.

defeat.jpg

Reactions: mojinki
What a fucking mess of a game. The eroge content is hard and impressive but then there's aspects like the villainesses no longer being voice acted, which almost defeats the purpose of having female villains. I want to hear the trash talk. The villainess was great in the terrible bad ending of the previous game.

Angel Defeat 6 is the nationally televised sex show for the two main heroines. Angel Defeat 15 is the new heroine being forced to fuck 100 men in a single day in exchange for "escape", but it is all a sham and leads to the scene a year later where the seven heroines are hanging out in public totally broken.

Last edited:
Do you know how to view scene recollection? I use the save from here.

I found the gallery, but it is just a single CG for each scene.

Do you know how to view scene recollection? I use the save from here.

I found the gallery, but it is just a single CG for each scene.

it's in the map

View attachment 29803

アンヘルの敗北 and アンヘルの末路 are the HS.
and there's no auto mode for this game which makes these HS useless. if you know what I mean

and this "should be" the complete save.

contributed by Frisbee at #11, thank you, sir

https://mega.nz/file/4lVXkDaa#QnaTadShPt0JtttgUg2gUDtutDhl-7iMIbXsBWIamos

Just the main menu uses 100% of my AMD 5700XT. Anyone else having this issue?

CG scenes already up on e-hentai. The animated gifs are uncensored.
Does anyone knows where to read Jinki archive's manga? The scene with the big 2 dildos in publics is based on that manga (released with the previous game)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!