[Hentai game] [140307] [ILLUSION] リアルプレイ ―Real Play― 初回版 + Bondage Costume Set + Natsume Set + Esthetic Play [H-Game] [No DVD Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
vy2U1HH.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B74E1411225B8BED832C39B21912F0AE572CB013&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-201692/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Attachments

• [140307] [ILLUSION] リアルプレイ ―Real Play― 初回版 + Bondage Costume Set + Na.torrent
    29.7 KB · Views: 4,850
  • [No DVD Patch] [140307] [ILLUSION] リアルプレイ ―Real Play― 初回版.rar
    3.2 MB · Views: 47,296
Last edited:
Re: [140307] [ILLUSION] リアルプレイ ―Real Play― 初回版 + Bondage Costume Set + Natsume Set + Esthetic Play [H-Game]

WoW New Games thank you :)

Look really interesting. Can some1 describe the game play? or is it usual eroge just with 3D graphic?

Look really interesting. Can some1 describe the game play? or is it usual eroge just with 3D graphic?

The game's very much like Rapelay so if you are not into genres like Rape, torture or sadistic play, then this is not the game for you.

You can choose different actions from in-game to get different H scenes and ultimately different endings. Though not one of it is a good end...

Completing different scenes throughout different girls in the game allows you to gather items that can unlock special scenes for each girls.

Not much new stuff and positions are more or less fix with quite a linear path, much like that of Immoral Ward but without a Free play Mode. But ya, the graphics are definitely much better now.

It is better off playing Immoral Ward, Premium Play or Musumake that can last awhile and hoping in future that Illusion would make a Free Play Mode for Real Play...

can anyone tell me how to install the English translation.I already able to open the game.but the story still in japanese..

Thx

Thank you. First, as I understand it put the game itself, then the DLC, and in what order to install DLC.

Yo, sorry for stupid question.. But... May I have some instructions for this? is it like this? Install Game> Use Nodvd Patch> install mods? Please help me out :3

Also how do I install the extras?? Like do I just copy and replace? Or what?

And yeah the game is still In japanese.

Last edited:
why when starting the game, it appears that asks for the DVD and not get?

Did you try extracting the nodvd patch and lauchiung the game from the application that is in the nodvd patch?

The application is like 18mb, you have to continuisly run it with that application so you could run the game.

Untitled.jpg
I got this error when i try to install it.

Am i got wrong try ? :confused:

Please someone help me... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.