[Hentai game] [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる [Full + DC] [Update + No DVD Patch] [H-Game]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
girlcelly01

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5109

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる.torrent
    16.8 KB · Views: 5,170
  • [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる Dummy Cut.torrent
    16.8 KB · Views: 3,852
  • (18禁ゲーム) [NoDVD Patch] [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる.rar
    12 KB · Views: 11,658
  • [No DVD Patch] [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる.rar
    23.3 KB · Views: 12,604
Last edited:
Hello, i just installed this game but the text is all scrambled in one big mumbo jumbo something like
A b D
goes something like that for some odd reason, how can i fix that? really annoying, the main screen is fine till i enter the game, settings is fine just the bloody talk text is bungled up like that.

Hello, i just installed this game but the text is all scrambled in one big mumbo jumbo something like
A b D
goes something like that for some odd reason, how can i fix that? really annoying, the main screen is fine till i enter the game, settings is fine just the bloody talk text is bungled up like that.

No one knows how to fix this? Everything is written with english alphabet flying in the text fox instead of the japanese text really annoying :( even options for routes come in something like this
box 1 S
box 2 O
really doesnt help me pick! :o

Last edited:
Is the dummy cut working? The last time I got a dummy cut game, it won't work at all even though I successfully installed it.

To resolve the scrambled letters, I just changed the date/time format under Region and Language to Japanese. That solved it. Maybe there's a different way to do so without the hassle?

Thanks for the fast reply. The last game that i download was the dummy cut version of this, which doesn't start because who now how. My laptop are in japanese reg and lang set, so i guess the problem are the dummy cut itself

h-code for this game.

This not work for me: /HS-4*0@67C000 /KF /Fdialogue@41A54E;speaker@41AEBC;choices@41B037

hey does anyone know how to run this in win7 ?

Game says i need 64mb of ram to run it (while i have 8gb). I played it earlier on vista and it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.