you cannot start the game by selecting the game data

kawaii-neko

STRESSED OUT
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
So I bought a downloadable game from the psn store for my psp, but when i tried to start it it says "you cannot start the game by selecting the game data"

Psp ver 6.39 pro B10

What is the solution?

I tried installing it on 6.60 official firmware and the same message again "you cannot start the game by selecting the game data"

I tried installing it on 6.60 official firmware and the same message again "you cannot start the game by selecting the game data"

Have you tried downloading the Demo first? I done some reading and this could fix your issue but i am not fully sure about it.

[MENTION=13070]Ren Nanase[/MENTION];
but there isn't a demo for this game since it's just an additional scenario, and there isn't a umd for it either T__T

thanks for trying to help :)

but there isn't a demo for this game since it's just an additional scenario, and there isn't a umd for it either T__T

thanks for trying to help :)

What game is it if you dont mind? as i done a bit of reading last night and alot of people had been having this issue with many games from the PSN.

name in romaji hanayaka nari waga ichizoku gojitsudan from the jp PSN store...
name in jp 華ヤカ哉 我ガ一族 後日談

name in romaji hanayaka nari waga ichizoku gojitsudan from the jp PSN store...
name in jp 華ヤカ哉 我ガ一族 後日談

No game with that name exists at all.
Either the name is wrong or no such game. These are the versions i can see and is it the game you downloaded?
I have checked the Japanese psn and these are the titles i get back.
華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族 キネマモザイク
華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族 キネマモザイク 限定版
華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族 キネマモザイク ツインパック

If it is an additional Scenario i have a feeling that you will need the game first then add the scenario into it in order to play it correctly.

後日談パック
SPD1u2IgFvlGTEk0wntdG9Dq5si348qi_160.png

the pic is like this if you want to buy them all

if you want to buy them seperately for 309 yen
http://store.psnine.com/jp/JP0031-ULJM05691_00-PARENT0000000000?relationship=add-ons
in this page in ( 追加内容 ) section

I think i need to buy the main umd game first after all.....

後日談パック
I think i need to buy the main umd game first after all.....

Yeah you will most likley have to do that as it will use the code form that game to integrate the new scenarios.
OK i found this on one of the store sites.
※『後日談パック』をお楽しみ頂くには、別売りの『華ヤカ哉、我ガ一族』の製品版が必要になります。

※ To enjoy the "sequel pack", product version of "Hana Yaka Hara, Warega clan" of the selling is required.

from that i take it that you need the game before you can install the packs for it as there is a pack containing all of the extra content for 2,000 yen

Reactions: kawaii-neko

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。