What game titles does AlphaROM crack work on?

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Does anyone know what list of titles the AlphaRom crack program can access? I'm trying to bypass みこxもの (Patisserie) but it makes me enter a serial code

AlphaRom generally works with games made with SiglusEngine or RealLive for example 地味っ子むちむち委員長とドスケベ調教性活 or 催眠即ヤリ巨乳令嬢 クールJK孕み堕ち編 is made with Siglus. From my experience, it doesn't really work with any title outside of those game engines.

The game you listed is likely going to require a dedicated crack file. It looks old though so finding a working crack is your biggest challenge. In my experience, very old games don't have much compatibility with current operating systems so in case the crack doesn't work then you might need a VM like VirtualBox. I ran into that problem with some older BISHOP titles.

Reactions: Murakumo
AlphaRom generally works with games made with SiglusEngine or RealLive for example 地味っ子むちむち委員長とドスケベ調教性活 or 催眠即ヤリ巨乳令嬢 クールJK孕み堕ち編 is made with Siglus. From my experience, it doesn't really work with any title outside of those game engines.

The game you listed is likely going to require a dedicated crack file. It looks old though so finding a working crack is your biggest challenge. In my experience, very old games don't have much compatibility with current operating systems so in case the crack doesn't work then you might need a VM like VirtualBox. I ran into that problem with some older BISHOP titles.
is there a step by step guide on how to run VNs on virtualbox?

The patch had to be rebuilt to remove the updated protection file (DLL file).
Now VN 1.3 version works, but I had to create a manual update option.

A working version of VN (みこxもの) has been published.

Last edited:
is there a step by step guide on how to run VNs on virtualbox?
Afaik there isn't one dedicated to VN's but its not really necessary. Run VB, Click New and choose the operating system that you need. I recommend Windows XP. After that you need to create a Shared Folder that connects your Virtual Machine to your current OS. You can put your みこxもの Game Install Setup files on that shared folder and then try running your New VM from there. Its a pain in the ass but once you get it setup then you can pretty much play any of the older games without a problem.

The patch had to be rebuilt to remove the updated protection file (DLL file).
Now VN 1.3 version works, but I had to create a manual update option.

A working version of VN (みこxもの) has been published.
So in order to play, do I have to add the Upd 1.3 files to the game's installed folder first THEN use the add the Win.dll Crack, or can I just add the Crk first?

So in order to play, do I have to add the Upd 1.3 files to the game's installed folder first THEN use the add the Win.dll Crack, or can I just add the Crk first?

1. replace game files with files from the Upd folder
2. Replace Win.dll file
Play VN

1. replace game files with files from the Upd folder
2. Replace Win.dll file
Play VN
I'm playing on Win11, although it starts up now with the new manual update and crack, the game images still appeared jumbled up; I'll have to try playing on VirtualBox or wait for someone to upload the DLsite ver
thanks for help anyway.

I'm playing on Win11, although it starts up now with the new manual update and crack, the game images still appeared jumbled up; I'll have to try playing on VirtualBox or wait for someone to upload the DLsite ver
thanks for help anyway.

No problems on windows 10, apparently the VN is only partially compatible with windows 11 (or microsoft blocks this VN from working partially).
Which is not surprising since in windows 11 microsoft decides for the user what they are allowed to run.

It does? Is there a way to bypass that aside from downgrading?

Install vmware and on vmware install windows 10 and after on windows 10 install VN.
The only way out is when windows is not compatible with the software product.

Install vmware and on vmware install windows 10 and after on windows 10 install VN.
The only way out is when windows is not compatible with the software product.
Does this work for PCs that came installed with Win11?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!