some weird language is coming in 'Yobai Suru Shichinin no Harame'

azkiel

Apr 12, 2016
hi guys,
i need some help from u guys is solving the language problem in 'Yobai Suru Shichinin no Harame'....here's a screenshot.....thnx in advance....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    191.9 KB · Views: 178
Set your language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese. How to do so depends on your OS.

i hv already changed my system locale to 'japanese'.....but still it's showing the same....i think i hv to uninstall both parts nd redownload both....if u know any good links for download can u share it...? thnx for the help though...

Silly question, but have you restarted your OS after changing the system locale? This kind of garbled text is pretty much always a codepage issue.
Also, which release did you download? It might help if I can do local tests.

yup restarted my pc...nd i actually don't know which release i hv downloaded but if u search 'Yobai 1+2 rev.torrent' in google it will give u the site in which the 1st one hv that torrent file...(though didn't find the file like that when i was searching, i just search the torrent file in google that i hv downloaded that time)

What was the problem? In case someone else has the same issue, knowing what helped you will help them.

the game starts working fine after i change
Region window > Formats tab > Change to Japanese....though before that i have changed everything in my pc to japanese but still it was not working.....nd after i hv done the above step the game responds smoothly......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.