Since Formating Windows i got just Problems with starting Eroges

Enf0rc3

Trusted Member
Dec 12, 2011
Hey Guys

Im quite long into Eroges, and had never Problems to running the Games but somehow since i had to format and upgrading to a newer Version of Windows, i getting some Problems to play the Games

Here are my Problems

- I have setted Windows to Japanese (Nearly any Option possible setted to Japanese) And still some Games have this kind of Translation Error
���@��m�G�����[�h�i�C�c�@�`�J��a�����_�����`

This is for me a Typical "unicode Error" or? But i have marked on my Windows to run it with that, but somehow it dont work, did i miss something?

- Also some Games dont start anymore properly because of that. Here are my Settings.

https://ibb.co/LNFNvWy

What im Missing or doing Wrong?

On first look:
The hook on Beta: Unicode UTF-8 doesnt belong there. Remove it.
Afterwards change non-unicode language back to your language, restart PC, then change it back to Japanese and restart again.
Then try run the game and look if it displays correctly.

Let us know if it worked and I´d recommend installing something like Macrium Reflect and create an image backup on second partition of your OS.
So next time you dont have to setup everything new from scratch.

Yes i figured it out yesterday

Indead u have to UNCHECK the "UTF 8" thing, it makes just Problems like most of Windows "cool Features"
in my case this also dont helped, but this was more a Problem because the Application which i have installed was already on the Systen, so i deinstalled the game, reinstalled with UNCHECKED UTF8 and it worked now anything well.

Missing old Windows 7 Times :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092