??? Your favorite 13+ Cartoon aka Family Guy, South Park etc.

sunflower

A.C Milan Fan Club
Elite Member
Feb 24, 2012
Which show is your favorite?

For me it would be Futurama considering the following:

Family Guy: Downhill ever since season 6? I mean nowadays they rely on sudden shock like Peter ripping his face off...I WAS EATING!!!
Simpsons: It over-lived its life expectancy.
American Dad: Never been good, Stan's an ass.
The Cleveland Show: errrr...I don't think I need to say more.
South Park: Too much crude humor for my taste but still funny for a while.

Futurama is the only one that still have humour that uses our everyday satire without relying on too much crude humor or shock.

You?

PS: I don't remember if there are any more similar cartoons.

Edit: Well anyways others are officially Adult Swim Satire Cartoons

Oh and only putting it in General Discussion is because it's not considered anime so it doesn't really fit and it should be legit enough to be in here.

Edit 2: Watched another episode of Family guy and those face ripping scenes are still fucking me over considering I only watch stuff when I eat...(we need a water spitting smiley not just a no way.)

i think simpsons are still good. like futurama, south park, drawn together...mmmh...will think of some more shows~

i think simpsons are still good. like futurama, south park, drawn together...mmmh...will think of some more shows~
simpsons is def the best, though i cant really say the same about the newer eps but all the older eps are still awesome!

The Simpsons (first time I saw the Simpsons was way back in Tracey Ullman Show)
Futurama

South Park by far, on the surface it's just crude jokes but even looking deeper you always see an element of great story telling. the social commentary it makes is relevant which i find amazing when you compare it to the earlier seasons which because of limitations in software couldn't be so topical.all the fox shows are basically family guy rip-offs and they became parodies of themselves. i used to love the simpsons after not watching it for so long i just lost interest. i love futurama still though and i hope there is more to come, hopefully with more fry & leela progression.

The Simpsons is always good fun. Although I find that it's getting hard to watch it, especially since it's mostly repeats. In England we keep seeings repeats of season 1 and 2 over and over again. Quite annoying if anything.
Family Guy is great though ;)
I voted simpsons btw, as its still my favorite even if it's over stayed its welcome :)

Is Clone Wars (CGI version) fall under 13+ cartoon?
If yes, that's one of my current favourite.

Older Family Guy (up to sixth season)
Robot Chicken... not really cartoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.