Answered Thread approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yadoumi

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Feb 12, 2015
I didn't want to open this thread but since the mod is ignoring my PMs, I had no other choice.

Well, the title is clear, when are you gonna approve my thread?
It's been 72 hours since I posted it, I even posted it again yesterday since the mod was ignoring me, but nothing...

Complaint

And here we go again since mods keep ignoring PMs...

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...equest][平安亭]-とある王妃の閨事~貞淑な妻はいかにして孕んだか~-911364/

Can some mod explain to me why the comment I posted after ssj4815 is not approved yet but Macros90's comment, who was posted like 8 hours after mine, is there?

It's the second time in two days, and you're not even answering PMs...

Don't you even dare to approve the comment now and close this thread, I want an explanation, I want answers to these questions:

Is there a problem with my account?
Why are you ignoring the PMs?
Is there some mod doing this on purpose because he hates me for some unknown reason?
Am I gonna have to open a thread here on the support section every fucking time?

Upvote 0
Hi [MENTION=106819]Yadoumi[/MENTION];

Generally our spam filter will send mostly new members’ posts to the moderation queue, but there have been cases where old members’ posts trigger the filter as well. (The filter is especially strict in the download forum.) In your case, we’ll see what we can do to fix it.

In addition, it takes some time for us to check everything because of the large amount of posts, especially during, but not limited to, monthly waves of releases. The number of posts we have to check in a day ranges from a few hundred to a thousand. We would like you to understand that the process is simply slow and we aren’t specifically targeting you like you might have thought. However, if you have a reason to believe that a mod is abusing their power, please report it to the admins using the direct staff contact forum.

To discuss the current issue, I strongly recommend you to continue using this thread, so that all of us staff can see your posts and give you a reply hopefully faster than a PM, which some of us might not be able to answer right away for whatever reason.

I’ll merge this thread with your previous one and will keep it open for now in case you have further problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: Post approved.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah, yeah, I understand the amount of posts and threads, but that doesn't explain why Macros90's comment was approved before mine's.

And not only that, I just saw two other threads in the same section, the ones opened by tigerknee and cohlint01, which have been approved immediately with barely any waiting while my comment was still missing.

It seems suspicious to me, unless you guys don't follow a chronological order, which would not make any sense, especially in comments from the same thread.

Upvote 0
that would be vBulletin issues from what i remember, some members posts threads appear by passing the mod check, it's i bug or something like that.
If you are implying i didn't approved your thread intentionally - that's just silly, also i might have missed your PM i do get a lot of those and try to through all.

As for the future threads, no not really i have timer set to remind about approval, like right now for example.

Upvote 0
It's not that other members' posts were approved before you, because their posts never got caught by spam filter in the first place. Your posts only happened to get caught by it. If you look carefully you'll see I already explained that old members' posts sometimes get stuck in the moderation thread.

Your post not showing up was because of system error, and your post taking time to be approved was because of us in the middle of moderating. These are two separate reasons. It might seem too convenient to be a coincidence, but it is not intentional. We would have nothing to gain from doing so anyway.

If you still believe someone is treating you unfairly, please by all means contact one of the admins using the direct staff contact forum. If they find there is a truth to it, the mod in question will be dealt with accordingly.

Upvote 0
Well, I guess there's nothing else to say. At least it's not a section where I post every day, just two or three times a year, so not a big deal.

Anyway, I'm sure it will happen again, the only thing I ask is to answer my PMs so I don't have to open threads here in the support section.

That being said, I guess you can close this thread.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!