Answered A few questions, if I may. ( ;´Д`)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenStalker

Trusted Member
May 1, 2013
So, I registered some times ago, due to personal issues I stopped posting on the forum even if I browsed it sometimes to download stuff. However, now it's the right time for me: I want to try contributing as well ! So I wanted to say yoroshiku onegaishimasu all, first.

Also, I wanted to ask some questions.
1) I want to upload stuff I have like games, etc. is there any guide to beginners ? I know there is this guide for example, but link is dead. orz
2) Is there any public discord, IRC ? I searched the IRC channel on rizon but I didnt found it, also I saw a post about the discord, but it seemed closed too.
3) Do you have any recommendation for me to contribute to A-S ?
?) I want to make cute gifs like I see sometimes people post, too how do I do ? (*´∀`*)

S-sorry I'm not that good with forums yet, to be honest. Sorry if I asked dumb stuffs too.

Haider'

I'm not sure what you mean by upload guide. All you need to do is upload the stuff you want to post here on any file hosting (for example http://filefactory.com/, http://uploaded.net/, http://nitroflare.org/ etc. ) and create a new post here on the forum where you provide links to them. Also you should probably read this first.

About gifs, most people here finds them on the internet. But if you want to create your own, I use VLC to record any part of the anime that I want to make a gif out of and then use this site to convert it.

Upvote 0
@El Psy Kongroo: Thanks for reply! So, yeah I just got mixed up. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

I wanted to know if there is a guide to the forum like the one I posted with the dead link, as it piqued my curiosity. Forum is quite big now, it's no big deal but I didn't really know where to begin.
As for the guide, It was just my imagination too but I thought it was also a guide to upload stuff, but yeah I wanted to know where I should upload my stuff. I want others to be happy and I don't care about making income with. Also I didn't mention it in the first post but I don't even know how to correctly rip games and stuff so I would like to know if someone has a guide for it too. orz

In any case, thanks for links and stuff. Also I didn't thought about converting video file to gif. *dumb* ┗( ●-﹏ `。)づ

Upvote 0
1) I want to upload stuff I have like games, etc. is there any guide to beginners ? I know there is this guide for example, but link is dead. orz
There isn't a guide to uploading. The one you linked to was about forum tags.
Anyway, the rules list what information is required and what isn't allowed. Do you have any questions about a particular aspect of uploading?
2) Is there any public discord, IRC ? I searched the IRC channel on rizon but I didnt found it, also I saw a post about the discord, but it seemed closed too.
#[email protected]
3) Do you have any recommendation for me to contribute to A-S ?
The world can always use more anime. :D Apart from that, share whatever interests you the most. Making nice posts, and maintaining them, can get taxing, so doing what you love helps. ;)
?) I want to make cute gifs like I see sometimes people post, too how do I do ? (*´∀`*)
You may want to check out the creative section for that.

@El Psy Kongroo:Also I didn't mention it in the first post but I don't even know how to correctly rip games and stuff so I would like to know if someone has a guide for it too. orz
Checkmate made a guide about ripping HGC some time ago: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-tutorial-ripping-processing-cg-dummy-111403/
If you want to know about cracking games... how good are you at programming?

Reactions: KamenStalker
Upvote 0
I know there is this guide for example, but link is dead. orz
Sorry, wasn't aware the link broke. I don't have access to the link shortener at the moment and thus can't fix the link, but in the meantime, you can download the guide here. It has nothing to do with your question (it was made to introduce users to the new features we added when we did a major upgrade in 2013) and is more for fun than a serious howto, but all members are welcome to read.

I searched the IRC channel on rizon but I didnt found it
Just for future reference, the IRC channel was set as hidden to prevent spambots. It won't appear in search results, but it will in no way prevent you from joining the channel directly.

Reactions: KamenStalker
Upvote 0
@corocoro Yeah I felt like it was something of the like, but I wanted to read it anyway. It's like when you discover a new mmo, you want to dig as much as possible, to soak up the atmosphere... or something like that... I guess XD.

As for the IRC link, I'm pretty sure I tried to open link with hexchat but I didn't got anything iirc. orz

The world can always use more anime. :D Apart from that, share whatever interests you the most. Making nice posts, and maintaining them, can get taxing, so doing what you love helps. ;)

Alright, seems fun and accessible to me. ^o^

Checkmate made a guide about ripping HGC some time ago: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-tutorial-ripping-processing-cg-dummy-111403/

Thank you for the link. I'm not good at programming (yet) tbh. I tried to get a glimpse of all computting fields, now I'm mostly learning C language, I know a tiny little bit reversing too. But yeah I'm seriously willing to study system programming and reversing so cracking would be definitively something I'd like to do.

Just for future reference, the IRC channel was set as hidden to prevent spambots. It won't appear in search results, but it will in no way prevent you from joining the channel directly.

@Ignis: Thanks for the link (*゚∀゚*). Oh, that's why I couldn't find the IRC channel on the list, nice to see it's still here !

Anyway, some questions might looked pretty dumbs but I'm not very good at handling simple stuff, so thank you both for the help! <3 :chuuni_kira:

Upvote 0
As for the IRC link, I'm pretty sure I tried to open link with hexchat but I didn't got anything iirc. orz
I'm not familiar with how Hexchat works, but as far as links to IRC channels on web pages (like the first line in this thread) are concerned, how your computer handles the IRC:// protocol depends on your browser settings. It may properly read your installed IRC client and attempt to launch it, or it may not work at all. It's always best to manually connect and join directly with your client.

Thank you for the link. [...]
Actually nothing biggie, but you misquoted corocoro as me there. Might want to be careful about manually editing [QUOTE] codes. ;) Also, in case you didn't know already: you can mention users by typing their full username enclosed by @ and ; like [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];—just be considerate in using it as each mention will appear as a notification to the user in question.

Anyway, some questions might looked pretty dumbs but I'm not very good at handling simple stuff, so thank you both for the help! <3 :chuuni_kira:
Don't mention it. Honest questions aren't dumb. Usually.

In any case, would you consider your questions satisfactorily answered?

Upvote 0
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Yup, I got the responses I wanted also thanks for clarifications. (*´▽`*)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。