[Maps] @HomeMate Maps for Honey Select

nneezz

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2014
@HomeMate Maps

Maps from Illusion @HomeMate. To avoid creating too many posts I'll put new maps in here.

Boy's Room

DOWNLOAD - mega

Girl's Room

DOWNLOAD - mega

Entry

DOWNLOAD - mega

Commons

DOWNLOAD - mega

Dining (new)

DOWNLOAD - mega

INSTALL
extract the archive in abdata/map folder

UNINSTALL
delete the <map_name>.unity3d file

CREDITS & THANKS
enimaroah - SB3UGS the new version really make life easier
bdpq - I got the map from bdpq's PPD AHM map mod
Elysium - for the JP_Garden map mod, I used the map as a learning material

NOTE
Use "]" key to get more camera angle if the wall shadow gets in the way. Old Illusion maps have these shadow as mesh and back face culling doesn't work on them. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix the issue.

Last edited:
Hello,

well i copied the files in the folder and nothing happens...^^ what did i do wrong?

Use "]" key to get more camera angle if the wall shadow gets in the way. Old Illusion maps have these shadow as mesh and back face culling doesn't work on them. Please let me know if anyone knows how to fix the issue.

From what I learned that the old Illusion game has it's own form of shadow using textures like "Kage_xyz" or "Shadow_xyz". The unity engine game has it's own robust shadow function. So you don't need the old shadow textures at all. Just remove them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.