[Uncensor] Uncensors with Hooflegs for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Uncensors with Hooflegs for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

All uncensors are ported from me and adjusted.
The vaginas are originally made by Maliwei, Profundis and Uncenone.
There is also a female body included, with no vagina but a detailed anus. This is more for, if you want to create a futa, which have not a vagina.
The hooves was taken from a horse model, which I took it from Cults3D.

NOTE: You have to download Hoofs to get the hoof layers and the skin textures.

EDIT: I made a little update of the hoof layers. I set the queue value down to 2600, to prevent the alpha channel conflict that some stockings have in my Legwear Mod.

This Video shows you how to add and adjust the hooves colour. You will also find in the cos slots Pantyhose, Sock and Shoes hooves as shoes resp. layers. Also as accessories in Legs are they available.

Hoofs Adjustment

This mod have, like the normal uncensors, an unlayered edition too.
The 16 colours are only included in the Unlayered Uncensors.

Opacity

16 Colours

To load up the layers, you have to click on “Skin Overlay” in Body and there you can load a new texture either as body overlay or body underlay.

EDIT: I fixed the BP Maliwei C and BP Maliwei C Unlayered uncensor, because there was a black spot on the anus.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Hoofs
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Female Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Hooflegs

Honey Select 2 Links:

Hoofs
Female Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration
Female Unlayered Uncensors with Hooflegs

Hi! :)

Im just trying to report a problem with the uncensors. I tried this two Honey Select 2 versions:

"Female Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration"
"Female Unlayered Uncensors with Hooflegs for Better Penetration"

After check all the uncensors i found a few problems:

No Vagina Horse - When i try it, its the same as "No Vagina Deer".
Maliwei B Horse - In the game displays the name "Random" instead.
Maliwei B Horse Unlayered - In the game displays the name "[Female] [FB]BP Maliwei B Horse" instead the unlayered version.

I hope you can check this and fix if possible, i really love this uncensors. You really did an amazing job! :)

Seems like i could fix it, i figured out what was wrong and everything is working fine now.

The error is in the "manifest.xml" files. Seem like you wrote/type wrong some of the lines on the uncensors i talked about but im sure youll notice easily where the typos/errors are based on my description too.

I hope this can be useful for you, thanks for reading! =)

Seems like i could fix it, i figured out what was wrong and everything is working fine now.

The error is in the "manifest.xml" files. Seem like you wrote/type wrong some of the lines on the uncensors i talked about but im sure youll notice easily where the typos/errors are based on my description too.

I hope this can be useful for you, thanks for reading! =)

Thank you for the information and thank you very much, that you like my work. :fulfilled:
I corrected and re-uploaded it. About the No Vagina Deer and Horse, there I found no problem.

Last edited:
Hi, i found some problems with the uncensors:

First all non BP uncensors seems to clip through the hoof layers (shoes, socks, etc...) i found it checking the chara maker poses

Secondly, all BP uncensors don't seem to have this problem, but they seem to ignore the pregnancy plus mod making any clothes to clip through when adding a custom belly to the character while using those uncensors

Hi, i found some problems with the uncensors:

First all non BP uncensors seems to clip through the hoof layers (shoes, socks, etc...) i found it checking the chara maker poses

Secondly, all BP uncensors don't seem to have this problem, but they seem to ignore the pregnancy plus mod making any clothes to clip through when adding a custom belly to the character while using those uncensors

Thank you for the information. Actually I never use the pregnancy mod, so I would never notice that my hooves mod have trouble with it.
I checked and corrected it and now it works. I also figured out, that the Draenei Mod also not worked with the pregnancy mod. Is now fixed too. :fulfilled:
You have to download the latest pregnancy mod. I add the link in the first post. :anblink:

Thanks for fixing it, works perfect now

Animal based body mod are really rare, or at least i have found very few. You did an incredible job with this and the draenei hooflegs

By testing a old mod I figured out, that the Maliwei C Better Penetration uncensor, with deer hooves have an issue. There is a black spot, which covers the anus. :smug:

Strange that no one other noticed it before. :reallyconfused:

Never mind, is now fixed. :thumbup:

Re: Draenei for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

I'm getting the clipping issue when I make characters. Am I doing something wrong? HS2_2023-03-20-09-16-28-530.png

Re: Draenei for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

I'm getting the clipping issue when I make characters. Am I doing something wrong?View attachment 30018

First, thank you for your report.
I checked and fixed it. Should have now to work.

Btw. I moved your post into the correct topic, to prevent some confusion. Because you show a picture from the Hooflegmod and not from Draenei.

I'd like this mod please.

I spent that last few hours seeking this out and here I am. Lately I've been making mythical stuff and would like a copy of this mod. I have this cute little devil girl that needs better hooves.

I hope this is the last time I re-upload this mod. I figured out that the Profundis Deer (normal and unlayered) had the wrong uncensor. They came with the Uncenone uncensor, instead with the correct one.
Now is fixed.

I re-upload Hoofleg Uncensor Mod, where I made a little update of the hoof layers. I set the queue value down to 2600, to prevent the alpha channel conflict that some stockings have in my Legwear Mod.
Also the Draenei Mod have the same update.

Last edited:
An attentive member/user noticed a bug in the Maliwei C Uncensor, which I quickly fixed it now.
All mods that included this uncensor are now reuploaded.

Here is a picture from the error and in this post, you can read more about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salfor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.