[Uncensor] Horse Penises for [ILLUSION] AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
I've thought about it for a long time and I've decided that I'm going to stop with modding.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Horse Penises for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.

The Horse Penises are all taken from Smutbase and SFMLab

Horse Penises saggy

The horse penises also available as dynamic uncensors, where I add them dynamic bones, that they become either saggy and jiggle or stiff, but wiggle. That’s why I call it Jiggle and Wiggle. XD
I add three times the dynamic uncensors, where you can choose, which mod you want.
DYJ is only with the jiggle penises and DYW is only with the wiggle ones. Both contains only one dynamic bone in cm_J_dan102.
DY are the penises, where they contains to dynamic bones in cm_J_dan102 and cm_J_dan103, that they jiggle or wiggle.
The videos will show you how they move in the game and how you can deactivate and/or active the dynamic bones cm_J_dan102 and cm_J_dan103.

Jiggle

Wiggle

Jiggle & Wiggle

How the horses penises looks like in the game.
Horse Penises In Game

With the material editor, you can now edit/change the penis texture. The pictures show it you, how you can make that.

In the studio, you have to use HS2PE Advanced Mode --> Dynamic Bone and there to click on “Force refresh list”.

Activate/Deactive in Studio

AI-Shoujo Links:

Male Horse Uncensors for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Male Horse Uncensors
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors Jiggle
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors Wiggle

Honey Select 2 Links:

Male Horse Uncensors for Better Penetration
Male Horse Uncensors
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors Jiggle
Male Dynamic Male Uncensors Wiggle

Seems coming back after a long while helped, and I don't got any other browsers (no I will never touch IE be it the classic or edge)

OMG, how I could forgot this? :reallydespaired:
I totally forgot to add the colliders and dynamic bones into the Full Horse Penis F. :donefor:
Update is online. :pushups:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?