[REQ] More Than Friends, Less Than Lovers OST

junh1024

Trusted Member
Aug 8, 2011
I figured this would be the right place to make requests for VN-related musics so here I go...

I'd like to request the "More Than Friends, Less Than Lovers Original Soundtrack" , preferably in lossless or highest quality.

I did a quick google search and apparently it was on the internets a while ago, but due to age and the megapocalypse, any links or torrents are very liekly to be down.

Alternate names:
友達以上・恋人未満」ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK
Tomodachi Ijou, Koibito Miman Original Soundtrack

Cat: SMCD-0003~4
VGMDBlink: http://vgmdb.net/album/1985

P2P info:
filename: [EAC](サントラ)[041029] 友達以上恋人未満 ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK -2枚組(ape+cue).rar
size: 713MB
hash: f41aa4e18e759be164017b247f03cf04

thanks,

-J

EDIT: two people have tried to download this, and apparently it isn't a valid PD or share hash. So it might be a winny or winmx hash.

Last edited:
Hi [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION] ;
Thanks for your efforts, but those links are what I found too and I couldn't find any live links for a HQ download.

The nicosound link is labelled as 64kps, which will probably sound horrid. I've updated my original post to request a higher quality (sorry for raising the bar). I'm assuming the nicovideo link is the same.

The KeyFC link: it seems that the resource was originally there, but i see some comments in the thread being unavailable to access the resource [via chrome]. Also, as the thread is from 2004 (almost 9 years ago) the original resource is highly likely to be offline, especially for files of this nature.

The DM118 link: torrent is dead, links offline.

EDIT: So I'd appreciate it if someone hops on share/PD/w/e to download it for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.