Stone Printing

psychia

DDL Hentai Mistress
Apr 16, 2011
Items you need:

stone, image (from newspaper or something), special liquid, special glue, brush, blowdryer

One example!

saikya001.jpg

-----

The process! :3

1. Choose an image from a newspaper.
StonePrint01.jpg

2. Prepare the water blah, brush and special liquid and glue.
StonePrint02.jpg

3. Brush the special liquid on the image.
StonePrint03.jpg

4. Coz I'm lazy, I used this to dry. Repeat steps 3 and this one. You need 7 layers.
StonePrint04.jpg

5. Cut and soak in water.
StonePrint05.jpg

6. Now, turn it over. Using your fingertips, rub the paper off gently. :3
StonePrint06.jpg

7. Zomg, a stone and the thing we got from the previous processes.
StonePrint07.jpg

8. Anyway, after dirtying my hands with glue and stuff and drying it, here's what I have:
Photo0300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenoceandrop
???? how do you do that? And I think this should be moved to... mm Creative?

Forum > Creativity Corner > Miscellaneous > Stone Printing

Thought i placed it in the right place? But do as you wish. :3

Hmm, I think you use the liquid/glue to smoothen the stone's surface, then paint on, and finish with glaze to protect the colors.

Anyway, ignore Checkmate - it's in the right section. He probably got confused and thought this was the Miscellaneous section under Downloads. :P

Nah, I'm no artist. I can doodle, that's all.haha

--

maybe i should work on something and provide pictures. here's what happens:

1. i take the image print and brush the special liquid on the part of the image i want and dry it, repeat this step 7 times.

2. the liquid hardens and i soak print in water. one side is the hardened liquid and the other side's the paper. then i gently rub off the paper after it's soaked fully.

3. what's left is the image now transferred to the hardened special liquid . i brush the stone with special glue and attach the image to it.

4. stretch the picture til it covers the stone. take a knife and cut the unnecessary parts to smoothen the corners.

i'm sure there's a better (fancier?) way to this but this is quite fun, if a bit messy. haha <3

psychia_stone.JPG

look! it's an egg. meh, it's too dark. this picture was from the newspaper. the other stuff i made i gave away. : o

Last edited:
mm

Do the same thing as above, but use a special ink that react to ultraviolet light. Paint some nice symbol on little stones.

Place those stone under the ultraviolet light

Done >>> ??????? >>> PROFIT!!!!!

@psychia: noiiiiice.. I wanna try it, seems fun! :> I think it'll be more interesting if you put pictures on how you did it! ^^ what's that special liquid? xD btw, you did post at the right section. coro's right. ignore check. :]]

@nii-san: profit. lol. but your suggestion is interesting too. :>

@psychia: noiiiiice.. I wanna try it, seems fun! :> I think it'll be more interesting if you put pictures on how you did it! ^^ what's that special liquid? xD btw, you did post at the right section. coro's right. ignore check. :]]

I'll do that once I get a proper picture. It doesn't work well with glossy paper. Haha. XD

O lol...
I don't think, thats simple :D
But man, if you have free time and you don't know what you could is the best, you don't think?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。