4c213ba95c7518be8eb3adbc6a119da6.png

Title: 祝姫 / Iwaihime
Company: DMM GAMES
Release date: 2016/01/29
Platform: PC
Info: VNDB | Official website
Compression Format: part1-part5: 700MB, part6: 168.4MB

Description:
Hajakenshou. Crush evil, spread the truth.

It is said that each generation, upon reaching a certain age, all boys of the Susuharai family leave home and become independent. Then, relying only on themselves, they train body and soul until they are accepted as adults. And so I prepared myself for this day, learning a great many things so I'd be ready to live on my own.

Susuda Prefectoral High School. My new school. Originally, I planned to enter in first year rather than transfer in second year. Life at school is carefree, and even pleasant. Everyone has a great time in class 2-A. There's just... her, Toe Kurokami. "Weird" doesn't begin to describe her. Always holding that Japanese doll against her chest, never letting go for a second. Some whisper it is a cursed doll, whose hair grows when no one is looking. But it's just an uncanny doll, with nothing special about it. Yet, perhaps my meeting that girl was fate... No, it was fate.

DOWNLOAD:
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

Enjoy! :)​

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the mediafire link Crackjack! But...Wow! The game is quite big. Definitely will download it later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?