Looking for manga

Pandemonium247

Sep 24, 2013
Hello, I'm new on this site, but I need your help, I'm looking for a manga I read a while back. It's about a guy that has a lightning hand..(Left or right not sure) and he uses it to fight, he then fights in some sort of tournament. If anyone has any idea what I am talking about, I would really appreciate the help. Thanx!! I just need the name

[MENTION=70163]Pandemonium247[/MENTION]

could be GetBackers???? actually I'm not sure since u said the mc fights in a tournament

Ginji.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's not GetBackers, but that is also pretty awesome though. Yeah i read this a long time ago, but it was really awesome! just wish i could remember the name! Thanx anyway though!

Not sure if this is it... But i don't even remember much about this manga anyways >.>
It's called "veritas" I can vaguely remember the student keeping his masters right hand and they fight with electricity i think?

Reactions: Pandemonium247
Not sure if this is it... But i don't even remember much about this manga anyways >.>
It's called "veritas" I can vaguely remember the student keeping his masters right hand and they fight with electricity i think?

Oh you legend!! Thank you sooo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/