Can you help me find the this manga?

Refuto

Dec 16, 2018
Can you help me find the this manga? (Solved)

Been searching way too long on google for this manga in Japanese and English and I'm afraid I wont find it.
I read in on a hoster site several years (5+ years) ago so I can only really recall the actual story pretty vividly.

Characteristics:
The art wasn't the best but the author was very good at strange, exaggerated expressions of the face. So, in this round-a-bout sort of way, the art was actually really good and impressionable.

Story:
It mostly follows a practical main character who believes there are people who are born a genius and people who aren't, he even tells his friends so. He knows he is not a genius and wants to focus on just being a productive and normal member of society unlike his parents. He lives with his only with his mom because his dad left her, he hates him for that.
After he graduates, his mom runs away with her boyfriend and on the same night? His dad comes home drunk after his long absence and passes out on his doorstep, out of contempt for him and his mom, he smashes his dad's head with a rock, killing him, and buries him behind his house.
No one knows anything but because he is a principled person who just wanted to be a productive member of society, unlike he parents, he feels very guilty.

He tells himself that he will kill himself by the end of the year but before he dies, he wants to find a criminal and kill them. I think he thinks this will right his wrong in some way.
So, he spends every day, walking around town with a knife in a bag looking for criminals. He is very apathetic because he plans to kill himself and let's a homeless person live in his house as he looks for a target (might as well, right?). Ironically, the homeless person turns out to be a pervert who goes around town flashing women.

Last edited:
Been searching way too long on google for this manga in Japanese and English and I'm afraid I wont find it.
I read in on a hoster site several years (5+ years) ago so I can only really recall the actual story pretty vividly.

Characteristics:
The art wasn't the best but the author was very good at strange, exaggerated expressions of the face. So, in this round-a-bout sort of way, the art was actually really good and impressionable.

Story:
It mostly follows a practical main character who believes there are people who are born a genius and people who aren't, he even tells his friends so. He knows he is not a genius and wants to focus on just being a productive and normal member of society unlike his parents. He lives with his only with his mom because his dad left her, he hates him for that.
After he graduates, his mom runs away with her boyfriend and on the same night? His dad comes home drunk after his long absence and passes out on his doorstep, out of contempt for him and his mom, he smashes his dad's head with a rock, killing him, and buries him behind his house.
No one knows anything but because he is a principled person who just wanted to be a productive member of society, unlike he parents, he feels very guilty.

He tells himself that he will kill himself by the end of the year but before he dies, he wants to find a criminal and kill them. I think he thinks this will right his wrong in some way.
So, he spends every day, walking around town with a knife in a bag looking for criminals. He is very apathetic because he plans to kill himself and let's a homeless person live in his house as he looks for a target (might as well, right?). Ironically, the homeless person turns out to be a pervert who goes around town flashing women.

It's always a weird and embarrassing thing to almost immediately find something you were looking for after asking for help, but I managed to find it in the form of a depressing manga list using Japanese and some luck.
I appreciate everyone who clicked this thread and read my post.

The manga name is Himizu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.