[Request][MAIKA][140124] 学園聖戦士セーラーナイト2 ~正義のヒロイン完全悪堕ちマニュアル~

Buster4MC

Trusted Member
Oct 19, 2011
Official Title : 学園聖戦士セーラーナイト2 ~正義のヒロイン完全悪堕ちマニュアル~
Romaji: Gakuen Sei Senshi Sailor Knight 2 ~Seigi no Heroine Kanzen Seifuku Manual~
Release Date: 01-21-2014
Company: Maika
Voice Artists: 椋木尋、桜ロマ子、パパイヤ純、沖田つばさ, ジャッキー、syokuyou-mogura
Getchu Link: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=785289&gc=gc
D-Dream Link: http://www.d-dream.com/detail.php?arg_tno=11743
Homepage: http://www.media-box.ne.jp/line/SK2/top.html

Shinku Tsukihime, Aoi Mizuki, and Midori Rabia are back, this time the action picks up where Sailor Star Ruby has been corrupted to the dark side, Sailor Star Emerald has undergone some pleasure training, and Sailor Star Sapphire is the last bastion against the darkness of complete spoogery. But at the last minute, two new sailor knights come to the rescue. Both a year younger than their predecessors, Sailor Star Garnet and Sailor Star Gold burst out, beating back the forces of evil, and saving Sailor Star Emerald, and *SPOILER ALERT* defeating Black Carrot once and for all.

The Delerium King (that would be you), is beaten back and taunted by these two new Sailor Knights. What will you do?

You've got three directions to go in. You can strengthen your brainwashing hold over your only thrall, Sailor Star Ruby, you can go after one of the new knights, or you can go after one of the other knights... or both... Frankly, I'm not sure, it's a wide open field.

But there are some things working in your favor. Sailor Star Garnet really idolizes Sailor Star Ruby. Could you use that to your advantage? Also, Sailor Star Gold is the most powerful, having trained with a secret order all her life... but there seems to be some kind of trauma there... Of course you could always go for Sailor Star Emerald, since you're already shown her partway down the road to endless pleasure, she might be inclined to fall back into it...

Time to collect some followers and empower them with the delirium of their own desires made flesh encarnate, then use them to ensare the objects of your desire!

Yes, folks, MAIKA just can't stay away from the fertile (heh) soil that is the genre of heroine corruption.

Also, be patient, it just came out, and there is a link of ryu (share) but it's not available for the US (Premium Only). So give it some time. :)

Edit: Full Save Data! http://sagaoz.net/savedata/joyful2/img/26745.zip

Last edited:
Apparently, now there are links on ryu and gator. Both are premium only, both are unverified, as such, we wait. All information is readily Google-able.

Edit: Link on Gator has been negatively verified as NOT this game. It is some other game with the rar named "G7-785289.rar"

Last edited:
I am also looking forward to this. Unfortunately people like us are in the minority and this game probably will not get uploaded until all the other major game got uploaded.
I am predicting somewhere in early February...

Found it searching a while:

[140124] [MAIKA] 学園聖戦士セーラーナイト2 ~正義のヒロイン完全悪堕ちマニュアル~
Checked: fake link, contains:
[MORE] Ayame no Machi to Ohime-sama
So we'll have to wait a liitle more, until it surfaces and it's reliable sources.

EDIT2: if i find something else i'll report it, by now all i've seen have the same filename.

-rockleevk

Last edited:
Waiting for this game as well. From past waiting experience last year with Maika Game ( Patreisser, Sailor Knight 1) Link tends to appear about 3-4 weeks after the game is out.

Anyhow Maika has a teaser for a new Sentai corruption game up in their website, looks good too. I'm hoping for a July release for that.

[MENTION=21073]deathranger[/MENTION] ;
What? Where? I only see the announcement for Sailor Knight2 wallpaper as the most recent news

It's called Bladeranger ...and it's up on their website now...they're apparently asking for ideas for monsters. The sentai seems like Samurai/ Ninja based

It's called Bladeranger ...and it's up on their website now...they're apparently asking for ideas for monsters. The sentai seems like Samurai/ Ninja based
Good to know, I hope they keep it up. As far as I know, Maika is the only game company that is constantly making this kind of corruption game.

Yup, thank goodness for Maika. Them and Triangle, but Maika is better IMO. A while back I used to buy these games from Himeya Shop. Had a bunch of them and didn't mind paying a little extra to the import so I could support the maker. Now, DL'ing is the only way I can get my hands on them. *sigh*
On a side note, the reviews I have read on the game so far are not good. One guy even said, only buy it is you really loved the first one and just need to know how the story ends. It isn't as good as their other titles. It's a shame, cause after Space Detective Sordiban 2, I thought they had cracked the sequel nut. :(

Still, I want to see how the story ends! Baka-nidyrt!

Yup, thank goodness for Maika. Them and Triangle, but Maika is better IMO. A while back I used to buy these games from Himeya Shop. Had a bunch of them and didn't mind paying a little extra to the import so I could support the maker. Now, DL'ing is the only way I can get my hands on them. *sigh*
On a side note, the reviews I have read on the game so far are not good. One guy even said, only buy it is you really loved the first one and just need to know how the story ends. It isn't as good as their other titles. It's a shame, cause after Space Detective Sordiban 2, I thought they had cracked the sequel nut. :(

Still, I want to see how the story ends! Baka-nidyrt!

Better how, exactly?

Better is a subjective term... I guess the scenario might not be to the reviewer's liking. For me, Stellaban wasn't exactly spectacular with the corruption and brainwashing unlike Sailor Knight or Justice Blade.

Anyhow for the new Bladeranger, the info they've given so far and it's prelim info is that there's three route

1. You become a monster and find a way to defeat the heroine (sex included)
2. You become the Evil Queen's pet slave and work your way up (overthrowing the queen)
3. You use hidden method to brainwash the heroine...

It seems like we won't get much of a choice on who to enslave first since it seems like three different story route.

And is it ok if we keep talking here or should we move this discussion to another part of the forum?

The one thing i dont like so far about the new Bladeranger game are heroines' headgear... Girls in Justice Blade 0 were wearing similar stupid ass helmets in most scenes and it looked horrible.

I sort of agree, Tiara-esque headgear or anything that doesn't obstruct the female's free flowing hair looks better to me.

Gakuen Yousei TetraStar was good one
waiting on Gakuen Sei Senshi Sailor Knight 2

Tetrastar was quite good for me too except for the fact that 1.) The main red heroine never got corrupted/brainwash in the end in the brainwash everyone route and there was just two main route with the other one with no brainwashing at all.

I still do hope for a sequel one day though. As for Sailor Knight, I'm pretty sure they can milk it one more time before it becomes a bit hard to make a sequel like Justice Blade since you keep brainwashing/corrupting every heroine into your slaves.

MAIKA seems to have cool down in using the Justice Blade series brand and focus on creating other similar property instead. I guess storywise- it's a little hard to continue the story after what happened in Justice Blade Zero without altering the concept of the game (i.e. an evil overlord brainwashing a team of sentai girls)

Hoping this week is when actual rip of Sailor Knight 2 finally starts to appear.

Look like the CG collection is up on sadpanda...but the game is still nowhere to be seen

Users who are viewing this thread