[Japanese] [2010][Whirlpool] Suzukaze no Melt -Where wishes are drawn to each other-(涼風のメルト -Where wishes are drawn to each other-) [Soundtrack CDx2 + Vocal CD +

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Suzukaze no Melt -Where wishes are drawn to each other-(涼風のメルト -Where wishes are drawn to each other-)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=680120
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v3992

Japanese Title: 涼風のメルト -Where wishes are drawn to each other-
Romanji: Suzukaze no Melt -Where wishes are drawn to each other-
Release Date: 2010/08/27
Developer: Whirlpool
Size: 4 GB

Summary:
Whirlpool’s 5th title is about the bonds between humans and spirits. Akihito lives in Mishiro-machi, a town which is said to be protected by a local god and spirits, but not many people nowadays believe this. Every 10 years, there is a large festival at the local shrine. Akihito serves as the priest during the festival due to his lineage, while his childhood friend Nazuna is chosen as the miko. There are rumours of a strange being around town and he doesn’t believe them until he saw the spirit himself. It seems that the spirit was lost and they help it return deep into a forest where normal people cannot enter. There he meets the beautiful god of the land Suzu. He decides to protect all the spirits in the town and return them to the forest.

Included:
Game
Soundtrack CDx2
Vocal CD
Update 1.02
Nocd

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092