Looking for an hentai game I can't remember title help please

xstream

Trusted Member
Aug 3, 2015
Hey. Basically, a few months ago I played an hentai rpg and it was rather nice... Here are the important keywords for it:

- Hentai rpg
- Student
- Homeless
- Gangbang
- Bride
- Pregnancy

I can't really say too well what was the story since it's in japanese, but the main character was a woman and it seemed like she was some kind of student. She had a skirt and a blue top. Her hair was black if I remember. She had some quite big boobs and tighs/ass. The story was revolving about her finding some kind of homeless guy that started molesting her and stuff like that. It was just a small map with a few npcs and bathroom. There was more than one homeless.

I tried many searches for "student/homeless" on different sites but I couldn't find it... I don't remember the exact title for it unfortunately.

I'd appreciate some help for finding the game name. I don't know either if I posted in the right section.

Thanks for the help.

Hmm... I admit defeat on this one. >< But if I ever come across it, I'll tell you right away okay ? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.